Do you agree with Shannahan focusing on injuries as the basis for suspension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Do you agree with Shannahan focusing on injuries as the basis for suspension?

In response to "Re: Do you agree with Shannahan focusing on injuries as the basis for suspension?": [QUOTE]In Response to Do you agree with Shannahan focusing on injuries as the basis for suspension? : I voted "no", but feel like there are times when it should factor into the length of a suspension. A blatant head shot that that causes no injury should still get 4 games or whatever BS decides, but that same head shot that end a guys career or forces him to miss a season, should be penalized more.   Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE] Completely agree on injuries playing a role in the length of suspension just not whether there is or isn't one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Do you agree with Shannahan focusing on injuries as the basis for suspension?

And the Adams suspension was a third man in automatic suspension I think. Neal's gone but it doesn't matter, Pittsburg is done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Agree, but I am just saying, he always works in such an abritrary way. I saw multiple 3rd man ins last night on Lucic but no player for Washington was ejected.

Also, if you look at the Adams situation, it stems from the bigger problem and it's the Bettman rules now.  There is more of this kind of stuff due to how Bettman wants it handled.   Bettman must resign.

Neal should have been ejected for that dirty, late hit to the head after leaving his feet.  He wasn't. Then, the Flyers were afraid to insitgate a fight with 5 minutes left to retaliate.  Poorly handled.

This problem really starts with those kinds of rules, because these pansy players who play by different codes we all grew up around, are not held accountable.  James Neal is a little turd as is 75% of that Pitt club, as we all know.

That leaves Shanahan to use odd logic and apply such subjectivity to the punishments or lack of punishments.