Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes?

Unreal. I hope Thornton beats the sh.it out of a few of them tomorrow night.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/06/canucks-take-defense-of-teammate-aaron-rome-too-far-in-disputing-suspension-shift-blame-onto-nathan-.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes?

Total BS.
    It's just the naive that want to blame Horton saying he had his head down or was admiring his pass.  If these people had half a brain it's fairly visible he had his head up making the pass and the reason why he was looking at Lucic after the pass is that Horton needs to see how Lucic will react with the puck and then Horton can make his move.
    Either drop back behind Lucic or go to the net. 
    Lucic turned towards the goal and that's when Horton decided to go for the net (as he did in game7 against Tampa) .
    Horton is a very intelligent player and to say he's partly responsible is very ignorant.
    Might aswell turn the game into slapshot.  Hit and punch a player in the warm-ups when he's not looking and doesn't expect a hit. 
    Then again I don't think the Vancouver players are that dumb. Let's call it propaganda.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and this is what Sedin thought of the Chara hit.  Now he defends Rome and contradicts what he said in this article.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SDpUkyBoJ7AJ:sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Sedin-Thornton-sound-off-on-Chara-NHL-discipli%3Furn%3Dnhl-wp96+sedin+on+chara+pacioretty+hit&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes?:
    [QUOTE]Unreal. I hope Thornton beats the sh.it out of a few of them tomorrow night. http://www.nesn.com/2011/06/canucks-take-defense-of-teammate-aaron-rome-too-far-in-disputing-suspension-shift-blame-onto-nathan-.html
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

Also, please learn your Quebec history. We havent eaten sh*t as a team sport in over 15 years. We won the Steamer Cup many times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I've been watching the NHL Network all day, which obviously has had this topic as the number 1 story.

After analyzing the slow motion replay of the hit, you can clearly see Horton taking 2 and 1/2 strides after he got rid of the puck. He was clearly looking down the ice. You could see Rome looking at Horton the entire time. He should have known Horton got rid of the puck.

Next you see Rome scootch down a little, slow up to time the hit, and literally lunge up with his shoulder to Horton's head. Rome's skates come off the ice.

It's a dirty hit. Look at the replay on the CBC feed during Don Cherry's analysis of the play. Pause it and go frame by frame. You will see what I'm talking about. It is as clear as day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sadbears. Show Sadbears's posts

do you remember what Chara did to Paciorettyin march and never got a suspension! you guys are so innocent it make me want to p...ke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes?:
    [QUOTE]do you remember what Chara did to Paciorettyin march and never got a suspension! you guys are so innocent it make me want to p...ke.
    Posted by Sadbears[/QUOTE]

LOL  .. friendly advice. Innocent en francais is not used the same way in an English sentence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]do you remember what Chara did to Paciorettyin march and never got a suspension! you guys are so innocent it make me want to p...ke.

Please, dont pu.ke till I tell you too, it ruins it prematurely and then I have to shower.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Why is it so hard for canadian fans to understand the difference between a legal play and an illegal one?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Chara, Didn't get a suspension because of a stupid design in the moron city of Montreal.  Max P will be suing the league and the designers of the Montreal Centre if he doesn't come back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soo-Ontario. Show Soo-Ontario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : And we blame JFK for visiting Dallas too.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

Get off the Bruin's site and go and whine with your Canadien brothers and sisters you pathetic piece of dung. I am Canadian, and very proud to be. You and other Hab fans are an embarrassment to hockey and the country. Get over it, the B's beat the Habs. Go to church, and pray. There is only one God, and that is not the stupid team you worship. Get a life you loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldman33. Show oldman33's posts

Why do you crybabies keep bringing up Chara? That was an entirely different situation. How come no one talks about Ulf Samuelsson, Matt Cooke, or the clown that laid out Patrice? This is the opposition where are talking about here. Oh, one more thing- who was the first person at Nathan's side? It wasn't a player. You'll be missed Nathan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : Get off the Bruin's site and go and whine with your Canadien brothers and sisters you pathetic piece of dung. I am Canadian, and very proud to be. You and other Hab fans are an embarrassment to hockey and the country. Get over it, the B's beat the Habs. Go to church, and pray. There is only one God, and that is not the stupid team you worship. Get a life you loser.
    Posted by Soo-Ontario[/QUOTE]

All valid points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

I was wondering what Air Canada and Molson was going to do if there was no suspension since evidently them threatening to revoke their sponsorships wasn't a homer act but to, "protect the players." I would bet a serious amount of money there would have been nothing said by either of them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soo-Ontario. Show Soo-Ontario's posts

You tell us rocket scientist? Maybe the 24 cups you believe are your claim to fame are old news. Again, get off this site, find a boyfriend and a life.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]You tell us rocket scientist? Maybe the 24 cups you believe are your claim to fame are old news. Again, get off this site, find a boyfriend and a life.

I cant I am locked in my mothers attic.
    (Look dude, I am throwing you lifelines, but pretty soon you gotta "get the joke" or you are gonna look kinda stupid).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : I cant I am locked in my mothers attic. (Look dude, I am throwing you lifelines, but pretty soon you gotta "get the joke" or you are gonna look kinda stupid).
    I was hoping he was joking by not getting the joke or something because I honestly got it by just looking at the picture.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : I was hoping he was joking by not getting the joke or something because I honestly got it by just looking at the picture.
    Posted by dalexander2424[/QUOTE]

I just have too much heart, I could probably drag this guy around by his nuts for years. They should have an IQ test for this site.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : I just have too much heart, I could probably drag this guy around by his nuts for years. They should have an IQ test for this site.
    His heart was in the right place but his head was somewhere else entirely.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : Get off the Bruin's site and go and whine with your Canadien brothers and sisters you pathetic piece of dung. I am Canadian, and very proud to be. You and other Hab fans are an embarrassment to hockey and the country. Get over it, the B's beat the Habs. Go to church, and pray. There is only one God, and that is not the stupid team you worship. Get a life you loser.

Sigh. You do realize that HabsNo16 is a Bruins fan who's making it seem like he's a Hab fan so he can make fun of them, right? Didn't think so. Now ya know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : Sigh. You do realize that HabsNo16 is a Bruins fan who's making it seem like he's a Hab fan so he can make fun of them, right? Didn't think so. Now ya know.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

LIES!!!!
    Viva La Quebecois!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : LIES!!!!

Get out of your mother's attic troll!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : The dumb b*tch already left for work on St Catherines street with me locked in here. I could call 911, but this isnt hockey related. At least she let me plug in the electric toaster. Now if I just had some bath water...

Maybe some gravy would work. But then that would mean you ruin your poutine. Troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : Bah, I will make you look stupid by speaking a real language. Michelle, ma belle, Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, Très bien ensemble. Believe me, these are words that go together well, so suck on that Beantowner.

Coming from a kid who knows french, that was an idiotic move. Dance troll dance!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you believe these shiteating as.sholes? : Well, they were right according to the Beatles lyrics page I stole them from. IT ISNT MY FAULT PAUL MCCARTNEY DOESNT KNOW FRENCH!!!

lol