Do you hate Julien?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Do you hate Julien?

In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien?:
    In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien? : The 21-49-10 Maple Leafs were making the playoffs back then.  They had 21 wins in 80 games and made it.  Sixteen out of 21 teams making the playoffs was a joke.  I can't believe you think it was harder to make the playoffs back then.Posted by goodnewsbears

There are allot of teams that make playoffs nowadays that shouldn't get in so I don't see how that adds to your point. Points in shoot out victories ring a bell nowadays  ?

Also The Bruins played more games against tougher foes Hartford, Buffalo, Quebec and Montreal during the season back then. How many padded points have the bruins gotten against Florida, Toronto, Atlanta and Tampa etc. the past few years ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien? : There are allot of teams that make playoffs nowadays that shouldn't get in so I don't see how that adds to your point. Points in shoot out victories ring a bell nowadays  ? Also The Bruins played more games against tougher foes Hartford, Buffalo, Quebec and Montreal during the season back then. How many padded points have the bruins gotten against Florida, Toronto, Atlanta and Tampa etc. the past few years ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

We'll have to agree to disagree because I can't understand your logic.  To me, it's basic math.  Back then, three quarters of the teams made the playoffs and now only half do.  Back then, five teams missed the playoffs, now fourteen teams miss them.  I know point totals are higher now because of the shootout, but every team gets their share of those extra points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien? : We'll have to agree to disagree because I can't understand your logic.  To me, it's basic math.  Back then, three quarters of the teams made the playoffs and now only half do.  Back then, five teams missed the playoffs, now fourteen teams miss them.  I know point totals are higher now because of the shootout, but every team gets their share of those extra points.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

You also missed the history lesson given earlier. 

The California educational system is too complicated for me. 

You failed like I did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Bruins made the playoffs for 29 years in a row if that means anything (1967-68 through 1995-96).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien? :  I know point totals are higher now because of the shootout, but every team gets their share of those extra points. Posted by goodnewsbears

Correct we will agree to disagree no worries.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien? : The California educational system is too complicated for me.  You failed like I did. Posted by Chowdahkid-

I wasn't educated in California but do keep your assumptions OHL boy lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

The Bruins made the playoffs for 29 years in a row if that means anything (1967-68 through 1995-96).
    Posted by dezaruchi

And it was harder to make them back then.  We should get ready for a 50 year run now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Do you hate Julien? : I wasn't educated in California but do keep your assumptions OHL boy lol
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I knew this . ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts