Do you like draft lists?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Do you like draft lists?

Not as many pay attention to them but here it is anyway. CSS's mid term rankings with blogs, mocks and other info. Enjoy !

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=76670

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Do you like draft lists?

I enjoy them. Helps me see who the solid young players are as I don't live in an area where major junior is played. I like reading the input posters here have when they see junior players play in person.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Yes, as noted above, they indicate who the potential future players are. I, too enjoy the commentaries and references to those performing well in Juniors.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The draft isn't as exciting when your teamis going to be picking between 27th and 30th overall,

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

How come the mock draft still has Boston picking 2nd?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I love draft lists and look forward to you posting them. Good job, thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Do you like draft lists?:
    [QUOTE]How come the mock draft still has Boston picking 2nd?
    Posted by Chappy28[/QUOTE]

Not a clue... did we trade for a pick that I was unaware of?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Those orders are all messed up, not just for the Bruins.  I think they may have made those mocks back when the Bruins were 2-7.  I wish they would put dates on them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

I like the list as I'll then try and see how some of these players look when the play against the Spits.

Also good to see what others think about some of the players on the team,Spits, compared to other OHL players.

A good example is Nick Ebert who at one time was ranked top 10.  Watching him play I was telling others that if he's top 10 this is going to be one heck of a weak draft.  He has since dropped down to #70 which still may be too high.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I thought we do not get a 1st rd. pick because of the nathan horton deal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I thought we do not get a 1st rd. pick because of the nathan horton deal.
    Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

The Horton trade included the 2010 first rounder and 2011 third rounder, no impact on the 2012 draft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

Typically Mynhldraft.com updates to the fluctuating standings. At the bottom in the key it gives reasons in *asterisk* as to why a team has a certain draft pick.  I think PC will be looking to add that missing 2nd round pick that Toronto has sometime before now and March.

Chappy, Did you maybe click on 2010 "draft results" ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

[QUOTE]                 http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/ Typically Mynhldraft.com updates to the fluctuating standings. At the bottom in the key it gives reasons in *asterisk* as to why a team has a certain draft pick.  I think PC will be looking to add that missing 2nd round pick that Toronto has sometime before now and March. Chappy, Did you maybe click on 2010 "draft results" ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Nope, Yakupv, was listed as the #1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Wow ! The team positions are all over the place. No matter, it's interesting to see where the players are ranked and not to many sites give the rankings of as many players including Euros as this one does.  Team positions mean nothing on Jan.11 when the draft is 6 months away.

Another 2nd overall pick would be nice though ! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Oh no...did we trade Hamill?
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you like draft lists? : Not a clue... did we trade for a pick that I was unaware of?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts