Do you remember and do you care?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Do you remember and do you care?

nope and nope. i forgot the nhl even had an ASG. as everyone here has said, skills comp is worth watching, the game is silly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I kinda like watching the game just for the mic'ed up players messing around and trying to be fancy. I think its fun to see them relax and just mess around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to Uncle-Salty's comment:

"Bourque" and "pride" should never be used in the same sentence. Pride went out the window when he teased Harry to trade him. That he got a tainted cup win as a washed-up, hanger-on makes it even more disgusting.

He clearly has no pride today as he shows up in public weighing in at about 375 with his 14 chins. Pride? HA!

Did I just read this? I feel dumber for even just re-posting it.

Trade Caron for Stam(p)kos!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I live in Columbus and could care less that they are getting the ASG. Waste of a weekend and breaks into the season. But for some reason having the olympics hasnt really upset me in the least and the fact the B's arent playing. Ive been out of tune with the NHL for much of the season, so not having the NHL for 2 weeks isnt affecting me one bit. I'll probably tune into the Olympic hockey, but the fact they play on big ice irritates me. Too much room makes for less action. I hate big ice. So far away from the goal. So, we'll see how I feel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I went to the BJ's / Capitals game the other week. First game this year that I attended. I dont remember too much, I ended up getting hammered before and during the game. Then spent the whole game working on some girls that we got to join us at the game. All I know is we won and johansen stuck out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I knew there was no game this year but forgot that last year was a no go as well.

Like NAS I watch the draft and the skills. The game, not so much.

Watching Kessel get picked last was one of the funniest things ever. He's such an awkward dude. His face was someting from an SNL skit.

I don't care how many chins Bourque has. I'm glad he won a cup but sorry it wasn't here. Even though he wasn't in his prime at that point he was way more than a hanger-on with that Avs team, especially in the playoffs. Trolls is the stupidest peoples!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle-Salty. Show Uncle-Salty's posts

Personally, I root for the team and not the person wearing the jersey. I'm happy for you fanboys who got all misty-eyed when he raised the cup as an Av.

I am equally happy for those of you that get all weak-in-the-knees when you see him (and his 15 chins) out in public. Possibly even smelling his gas as he waits in line at Dunkin Donuts. That's cool, whatever.

"Pride" would have been to play out his entire career as a Bruin. The guy bailed on this organization no matter how you may try to sugar-coat it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]

Personally, I root for the team and not the person wearing the jersey. I'm happy for you fanboys who got all misty-eyed when he raised the cup as an Av.

I am equally happy for those of you that get all weak-in-the-knees when you see him (and his 15 chins) out in public. Possibly even smelling his gas as he waits in line at Dunkin Donuts. That's cool, whatever.

"Pride" would have been to play out his entire career as a Bruin. The guy bailed on this organization no matter how you may try to sugar-coat it.

[/QUOTE]

Do you also think Iginla should've finished his career with the Flames?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I went to the BJ's / Capitals game the other week. First game this year that I attended. I dont remember too much, I ended up getting hammered before and during the game. Then spent the whole game working on some girls that we got to join us at the game. All I know is we won and johansen stuck out.

[/QUOTE]

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. - Dean Wormer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle-Salty. Show Uncle-Salty's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you also think Iginla should've finished his career with the Flames?

[/QUOTE]

As a Bruin fan I am obviously happy to have Iginla. Were I a Flames fan I may have to look at it differently. I'm not sure how self-serving Iginla being traded by the Flames was. I know he gave a list of teams. I'm not sure if it was in the best interest of the Calgary Flames or Jerome Iginla. The Bourque/Bruins trade was entirely in Bourques best interest.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bgrif008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. - Dean Wormer

[/QUOTE]

Good thing Im not any of these. Every once in a long while I'll tie one on, but its very rare. Sorry Dean Wormer, but your quote doesnt apply to me.