Do you rest the guys, or go into the Playoffs Full Steam.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Do you rest the guys, or go into the Playoffs Full Steam.

Hate to say it, but I would be resting the D and TT for next week. Why not see what Khudobin can do. Give Marty one more start as a Thanks for winning 2 games and giving TT the rest he needed. 

Even with a young strong and relatively healthy group of Forwards, I'd still run 4 lines equally to limit the minutes for the next 3 games. 

The Real Season is about to begin.             

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Do you rest the guys, or go into the Playoffs Full Steam.

As i said on another, similar thread, I don't think they need rest but I would look at taking guys out of the lineup to prevent injury. Losing Thomas or Chara could devestate the team. An opponent might take liberties with them in one of these games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I have to think after playing in training camp, followed by 82 games, taking a game off for rest won't accomplish much. On the other hand ,if you are trying to be cautious as to prevent a needless injury then by all means rest whomever necessary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsgirl1980. Show bruinsgirl1980's posts

i personally think they should play everyone expect thomas the rest of way, its 3 games every other night not killer by any means, i dont like players not playing until thur apr 12 we need to keep our chemistry going 7-1-1 last 9 and prove a pt to ottawa thur that we are not hiding we are gonna derail you tonight and come rd 1 these guys are nhl players they can handle 3 more games no mercy from our team we dont back down from anyone

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

rotate guys in and out.  sit bergeron and chara the last game of the year for sure.

give Khubodin some game time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

With all the player movement in the lineup, I would think you would want to get some chemistry going. Lines have not being static, rather, who am I playing with tonite. I would like to see at least 2 set lines going into the playoffs. TT gets to rest though. He's old. Remember ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Rest Chara, Seidenberg, and Bergeron on Saturday. Play TT against Ottawa, but not against Pitt or Buffalo, Imo. Gotta give him one game to keep him fresh. We've seen what happens when he isn't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

sit who needs the rest tonight and/or thursday, regulars on the ice for the final game of the season- get the ball rolling heading into playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i put 100% trust in the coaching staff for this.  we have no idea who's hurting where and what injuries are better to keep loose vs rest.  I'm sure some players thrive on rest where others don't.  There are very few people on that planet that know these things but luckily they are the ones in charge.

I would hope however, chara has been told not to take slappers, unless maybe against ottawa.