Does Anyone Like Kaleta?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Does Anyone Like Kaleta?

It would seem as if his act is wearing thin in the Sabre dressing room now also if this article out of Buffalo is any indication. Kaleta decided to sulk to the media after the Sabres chose to leave him as a healthy scratch after his 5 game suspension was up. Here's a quote from Miller:

“He’s being dramatic. We’re not discussing what Patty says to you guys,” Miller said, anger flaring in his eyes. “That’s just drama and he needs to just grow up if he’s going to say that.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=239502

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Does Anyone Like Kaleta?

Whats happened with Miller?, he didn't shut up during the lockout and he hasn't shut up since. He's got an opinion on everything except maybe his own play. Maybe he's just trying to get traded out of Buffalo without actually asking for it. While i can agree with his thoughts on Kaleta, it doesn't help to comment on every incident involving his team especially when their season hasn't gone well, it only adds to the turmoil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Maybe that Fat Lucic hit really did scramble him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha, ha.  I love on a few different levels.

-One being, the pot calling the kettle black.  Miller is objecting to the drama of Kaleta whining to the media??  Isn't that rich?  That would be like me complaining that people drink too much on St. Patty's day...

-Secondly, I always suspected that Kaleta was just a flat out d*ck.  He seems like the kind of guy that his own teammates don't like.  

-There was so much preemptive cockiness when Buffalo got a rich owner and spent money.  I have to say I enjoy seeing it in shambles.  Spending sprees often don't work well in the NHL.  Great job with John Scott though -- I've never heard so much celebrating and carrying on after the Thornton fight.  Time to reflect on priorities...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Me thinks there's a little tension in the Buffalo dressing room right now. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Buffalo may be unloading a few players come trade deadline time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I don't think Kaleta's mom likes Kaleta.

My only question is: did Kaleta hang around for three hours just to tell the media what a piece of sh-- he thinks Ryan Miller is?  No?  Then Miller's still a bigger drama queen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Whats happened with Miller?, he didn't shut up during the lockout and he hasn't shut up since. He's got an opinion on everything except maybe his own play. Maybe he's just trying to get traded out of Buffalo without actually asking for it. While i can agree with his thoughts on Kaleta, it doesn't help to comment on every incident involving his team especially when their season hasn't gone well, it only adds to the turmoil.

Miller has never been one to be camera shy.. Face time to him is very important to him it seems..  If he spent more time stopping pucks and less talking,  his team he might just give his team a boost of confidence that they don't have to score more than 4 goals to win a game.. I keep hearing he is "all world" goalie, but I have never been a fan of this guy for some reason.  Maybe it's just me ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

My only question is: did Kaleta hang around for three hours just to tell the media what a piece of sh-- he thinks Ryan Miller is?  No?  Then Miller's still a bigger drama queen.

Book, I'm just glad that the Sabres can have open debates regarding who the biggest drama queen is. I dislike both players so I'm happy if they're mad at each other.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Pot. Kettle. Black.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Miller certainly isnt shy when it comes to talking to the media, but at the same time, anything happens regarding the Sabres who do you think the press is going to ask about it? Miller of course, he is the face of the franchise.

I kind of liked what Miller said, reminded me of what Mike Modano said years back when he pointed out what idiots Ott and Avery were acting like after they played a game in Boston.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Miller certainly isnt shy when it comes to talking to the media, but at the same time, anything happens regarding the Sabres who do you think the press is going to ask about it? Miller of course, he is the face of the franchise.

I kind of liked what Miller said, reminded me of what Mike Modano said years back when he pointed out what idiots Ott and Avery were acting like after they played a game in Boston.

I agree Kel. At least Miller has some credentials. Kaleta is a bottom 6 forward who cried to the media after being a healthy scratch. Can you picture any of the Bruins bottom 6 going to the media if they're sat?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I agree Kel. At least Miller has some credentials. Kaleta is a bottom 6 forward who cried to the media after being a healthy scratch. Can you picture any of the Bruins bottom 6 going to the media if they're sat?

They wouldn't they have a lot of respect for Claude. I know Shawn Thornton is not a top 6 forward he had a chance to say something, and shut up did the TEAM thing.Plus last year Claude benched Seguin for being late a game against the jets and that was squashed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

They wouldn't they have a lot of respect for Claude. I know Shawn Thornton is not a top 6 forward he had a chance to say something, and shut up did the TEAM thing.Plus last year Claude benched Seguin for being late a game against the jets and that was squashed.

I'm thinking the same as you S-man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ahyup!  I was thinking the same thing.  Lack of winning does produce whinning.  Miller's attempt at leadership is also perceived as whinning.  New owenership, more money, but a losing season is what is lacking.  

Ok here on BDC, the topic thread is more important than hockey talk, so the question is whether or not I like Kaleta, the answer is no.  Rinaldo, Cooke, and Shawn Thornton are better hockey players.  Lastly at least Mike Ribeiro can score as a turtle dove.  Yes I would look at Hendricks as a fourth liner only  to mess up the thread completely!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Ahyup!  I was thinking the same thing.  Lack of winning does produce whinning.  Miller's attempt at leadership is also perceived as whinning.  New owenership, more money, but a losing season is what is lacking.  

Ok here on BDC, the topic thread is more important than hockey talk, so the question is whether or not I like Kaleta, the answer is no.  Rinaldo, Cooke, and Shawn Thornton are better hockey players.  Lastly at least Mike Ribeiro can score as a turtle dove.  Yes I would look at Hendricks as a fourth liner only  to mess up the thread completely!

Feel free to discuss any and all things on this thread Isla. The title was just a dig on the fact Kaleta seems to be disliked in all 30 NHL rooms. Sounds a bit like Sean Avery and we all see how his career ended up. Nobody was willing to disrupt team chemistry for him anymore. His skills could no longer overshadow the fact he's a knob.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sounds like dez.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Sounds like dez.  

I'd be upset if it wasn't true.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sounds like dez.  

Haha.  Cheers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

All that money spent and all that losing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sounds like dez.  

I'd have been upset by any other response.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sounds like dez.  

I'd have been upset by any other response.

Cheers to you as well.