Does Keith get suspended? Should he?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Does Keith get suspended? Should he?

Pffft I could only imagine his thoughts on the Sox lol

"Guilt is a powerful motivator, eh Brick ?" ~ Jack

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Not surprised at the one game, if you're going to slash a guy, you can't come close to his face. I think Carter deserved to get slashed but you just can't go high, you can end a guys career.

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Why are people calling Carter for diving?  Ever been popped in the mouth with a stick?  It can buckle your legs. That wasn't a soft glance.

This doesn't look much different than McSorley/Brashear.  One hand instead of two, upward motion instead of windup, but it's still a whack to the face with a stick.  I do not think that either player intended the outcome, but it happened anyway.

I expect Keith to get at least one game.

I was joking.  

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Shupe!  I wasn't digging at you.  It was the "He'll get a game, but Carter is such a d00sh.  For one, he tries to be slick by hitting Keith's glove while he tries to pick it up, and then he dives as if he was shot in the head mid-sprint by an M24 sniper rifle" comment that got my response.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why are people calling Carter for diving?  Ever been popped in the mouth with a stick?  It can buckle your legs. That wasn't a soft glance.

This doesn't look much different than McSorley/Brashear.  One hand instead of two, upward motion instead of windup, but it's still a whack to the face with a stick.  I do not think that either player intended the outcome, but it happened anyway.

I expect Keith to get at least one game.

I was joking.  

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Shupe!  I wasn't digging at you.  It was the "He'll get a game, but Carter is such a d00sh.  For one, he tries to be slick by hitting Keith's glove while he tries to pick it up, and then he dives as if he was shot in the head mid-sprint by an M24 sniper rifle" comment that got my response.

[/QUOTE]

NAS, I fully realize that your legs buckle when you're slashed in the mouth; I was referring to how he acted like he was unconscious as his body moved across the ice without movement.  He was embellishing being the victim after a punk move by slashing at Keith's glove on the ground.  

I'm sure it hurt like hell but the way he laid on the ground acting unconscious was annoying.  Just my opinion, no need to chastise me for it.