Does Signing Tukka Mean Bruins Have to Make a Trade ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Does Signing Tukka Mean Bruins Have to Make a Trade ?

In response to Stuke50's comment:

If Chiarelli doesn't improve the 3rd line and not go after Ribiero, Briere or Lecavalier this summer...he gets a BIG FAT F for the off-season! The Bruins need a veteran who can pop the puck in the net and make plays.

I think Kelly stays but if the 3rd line, currently constituted the way it is today, would get blasted again if the Bruins were to meet Chicago or LA in next years finals.

Spooner needs to be that extra roster player so he can get used to NHL hitting and getting his down-low-corner work cleaned up. Huge opportunity for Camara on the 4th line in camp.

Hey SanDog :;  You mentioned Camara and Spooner. What about Camper, Knight ? Any of these serious contenders to take a roster spot this coming season ? Man. That would sure would give PC extra options to work with.[/QUOTE]

Gauranteed mucker-grinder-38yearold-nolegsleft will be invited to camp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Tukka needs a new contract. Price unknown right now.

Horton is gone and another 1st line winger needs to be found.

On top of that, Bergeron is on his last year of his contract and @ $5 mill/yr, you would have to think another club will offer him more than that.

Also to be considered is the fact that there are 8 RFA's whose contracts all expire after this next season.

If we get a player like Vinnie Lecalvier you can see $4 to 5 mill/ cap gone this year. And if Tukka gets his pay raise with the Bruins, will we have to move somebody ?

where do you find these numbers? first of all, no matter what happens with the bergeron negotiations, nothing changes for this year. so that's a non factor. 8 RFAs after next season? really? i count one, bartkowski. pretty sure that's it. 

it was there in capgeek

And I know Bergeron has one season left. but all I was thinking if money was needed for his new contract, that might have an affect on how much PC spends this summer, is all...please correct me if the numbers I found on cap geek are incorrect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

YES

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Gauranteed mucker-grinder-38yearold-nolegsleft will be invited to camp.

Is Pandolfo still not signed yet then?

Sections
Shortcuts