Don Cherry is Right On

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Don Cherry is Right On

These Bruins are not clicking chemistry wise. Even when they were winning it was the goaltending that was winning the games. Now that TT and Rask aren't standing on their heads the team is not even in these games. They are not hitting, they are not fighting and they are not winning and  they are not exciting to watch. It is one thing to lose when you are playing good, but this team has not played well on a consistant level since the AllStar game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Don Cherry is Right On

I've thought that all along....Why does this team play decent hockey for 40 or so minutes, then have brain freezes ? The one player doesn't know what the other one is doing ?  I didn't see Coaches Corner last nite, I'm glad the old bugger mentioned this. I have no idea what the heck to do. It's either the coaching or the players. We will find out though. Especially if we don't get that PP fixed before the start of the next season. It will be an early exit. On with the Devils now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I was at the game and missed Cherry.  Did he say something about the Bruins?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Don Cherry is Right On:
    [QUOTE]I was at the game and missed Cherry.  Did he say something about the Bruins?
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Yah, he said something isn't right in Boston.  He had concerns about the lack of physicality and lack of sticking up for one another.

He also called out Phaneuf for not taking his helmet off.

If I were on that team, I would be *so* proud of my team captain acting like a sissy.  (sarcasm)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don Cherry is Right On : Yah, he said something isn't right in Boston.  He had concerns about the lack of physicality and lack of sticking up for one another. He also called out Phaneuf for not taking his helmet off. If I were on that team, I would be *so* proud of my team captain acting like a sissy.  (sarcasm)
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Hey BadHab.  Us fans up here in Leafland aren't too happy with CJ for not playing Seguin enough.  We want him fully developed so that in a couple of years when we drop an offer sheet (tic) and we can start the Toronto Tracker all over again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

But but the Mission statment this year from Management and Ownership was that it was Stanley Cup or Bust

Ironically that was stated days before tickets went on sale

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don Cherry is Right On : Yah, he said something isn't right in Boston.  He had concerns about the lack of physicality and lack of sticking up for one another. He also called out Phaneuf for not taking his helmet off. If I were on that team, I would be *so* proud of my team captain acting like a sissy.  (sarcasm)
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Minus the Phaneuf stuff, he said an old refrain we fans have been saying consistently for quite some time. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don Cherry is Right On : Hey BadHab.  Us fans up here in Leafland aren't too happy with CJ for not playing Seguin enough.  We want him fully developed so that in a couple of years when we drop an offer sheet (tic) and we can start the Toronto Tracker all over again.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

LRH aka Brian Burke!  :^)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

They are like Jekyl & Hyde.........7 game road win streak, showing some great chemistry and talent, coupled with the latest 7 games.........mostly stinkers.

Hard to understand without being in that dressing room I think. Oh well, still have a playoff spot. Hopefully the B's can find a way to get back to their winning ways......OR theres a good chance we'll only see 1 round with them in the post season. And yes......that would, stink......amongst other words I can't repeat here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Better a losing streak now than in April.  Still time to wake up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Better a losing streak now than in April.  Still time to wake up.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  There has been no rhyme or reason to how the Bruins have played at times this year.  They've strung some stinkers together as most clubs do at one point or another.  I think its the timing of this latest bout of poor efforts with the playoffs around the corner plus the manner in which the club has lost that has alarmed some folks.  You are right when you say they can use these remaining games to get some things worked out.  Let's hope they do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]I've thought that all along....Why does this team play decent hockey for 40 or so minutes, then have brain freezes ? The one player doesn't know what the other one is doing ?  I didn't see Coaches Corner last nite, I'm glad the old bugger mentioned this. I have no idea what the heck to do. It's either the coaching or the players. We will find out though. Especially if we don't get that PP fixed before the start of the next season. It will be an early exit. On with the Devils now.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Uh, the Bruins didnt remotely play decent hockey for 40 minutes.  In fact, after 40 minutes they were losing 5-1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

With the system broken down their is only one person to blame. Can't motivate as a coach find a new profession. Claude has lost the room time to move on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]With the system broken down their is only one person to blame. Can't motivate as a coach find a new profession. Claude has lost the room time to move on.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Dawg, we know every club goes through some kind of slump along the way but yeah, right now they're playing like they're not listening to him. 

Sections
Shortcuts