Don Cherry slams Air Canada and Via Rail

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Don Chery slams Air Canada and Via Rail

In Response to Re: Don Chery slams Air Canada and Via Rail:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Don Chery slams Air Canada and Via Rail : Don was against those stanchions from the start & has said someday they'll regret having them there. He's said numerous things that they haven't listened to.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

and what about no touch icing ?  Hey,  it'll take a player that plays for the Habs to break his neck (knock on wood) and another letter from Molson for the NHL to change the rule. No ? 
    I hope this time around before anything happens by next season "No touch icing " is removed. For the safety of the players.

What Cherry said , Montreal will bash.  Starting monday when all their radio show's start the week that's all they will do. He's hated in Montreal along with Milbury (maybe they have a point with Mike).

P.S. Cherry is the biggest supporter of Carey Price since he broke in the season and all the hoop-la of last season. BTW

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Re: Don Cherry slams Air Canada and Via Rail

Thank you Don, the Bell Centre, AC and Via all should be ashamed.

For you American on this site who do not know anything of Canadian politics and the Quebec issue consider this your first lesson to Canadian History 101. 

Go B's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Don Cherry slams Air Canada and Via Rail:
    [QUOTE]Thank you Don, the Bell Centre, AC and Via all should be ashamed.  For you American on this site who do not know anything of Canadian politics and the Quebec issue consider this your first lesson to Canadian History 101.  Go B's
    Posted by jman4[/QUOTE] The real problem is, Quebec ALWAYS has an issue, and I'm canadian, so I know "101".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Both of these organ-EYE-zations should have come out softer.  They should have made their displeasure known after the (take your pick of brutal plays over the last few years) hit and increased their voice over time.  The mistake they made was looking the other way until it was a Hab on the receiving end.  Now they just look like reactionists. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Both of these organ-EYE-zations should have come out softer.  They should have made their displeasure known after the (take your pick of brutal plays over the last few years) hit and increased their voice over time.  The mistake they made was looking the other way until it was a Hab on the receiving end.  Now they just look like reactionists. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Exactly, not to mention very pompous and self-serving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Both of these organ-EYE-zations should have come out softer.  They should have made their displeasure known after the (take your pick of brutal plays over the last few years) hit and increased their voice over time.  The mistake they made was looking the other way until it was a Hab on the receiving end.  Now they just look like reactionists. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Just as every Hab fan and even those that don't watch hockey all thought omg how dirty was that, all reactionary, some because it was their team player and others like VIA, Air Canada because they know absolutely nothing about the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don Cherry slams Air Canada and Via Rail : The real problem is, Quebec ALWAYS has an issue, and I'm canadian, so I know "101".
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Distinct

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Anyone who complains about Grapes does so because he's bad-mouthed their team or guy, simple as that.  Grapes is a no-nonsense guy who speaks the TRUTH and tells it like it is while shooting from the hip.  I wish he had is own half hour show that wasnt censored and they just let him "have at'it".  He DESERVES it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who complains about Grapes does so because he's bad-mouthed their team or guy, simple as that.  Grapes is a no-nonsense guy who speaks the TRUTH and tells it like it is while shooting from the hip.  I wish he had is own half hour show that wasnt censored and they just let him "have at'it".  He DESERVES it!
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Don Cherry often give facts, but his commentary is solely based upon his opinion.

He gives his version.  Some agree, some don't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cherry rules.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Cherry is my freakin hero. And any Quebecer who tries to argue that all of Canada hates him are bold-faced liars. QUEBEC hates him...but considering how well Cherry is beloved in English-Canada and obviously Boston, I think he'll live.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Cherry the ex Bruins is a clown

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

lafleur and greatseason, did you watch the whole segment or just the parts shown on rds? i suggest you watch the whole segment on youtube. if you keep an open mind, you'll see that he made some good points. i don't always agree with him, but this time i do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

you like him when he goes your way.. but still he's a clown.. and dress like one.... is it the New England fashion to look awful like him?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Talking about center ice :  is B for Big Bees

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

[QUOTE]Talking about center ice :  is B for Big Bees
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Isn't red the color of p*ssy? That's why your jerseys are covered in them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

seems to me you never saw a p..ssy, how old are U ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The montreal police are looking into Cherry's comments. He can't fly Air Canada any more or take Via...he might start being on time!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

[QUOTE]seems to me you never saw a p..ssy, how old are U ?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm over the age of 18. I know how French-Canadien men like their boys young.

Sections
Shortcuts