Don Cherry Turn Coat...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Don Cherry Turn Coat...........

Picking Vancouver to win the Cup on National TV is the absolute lowest of lows. Worse than treason in my books.

Why not just ride the fence and leave it at that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Don Cherry Turn Coat...........

He worked for the B's 30 years ago. 

What else does he owe them?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In Response to Re: Don Cherry Turn Coat...........:
    [QUOTE]He worked for the B's 30 years ago.  What else does he owe them?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] Loyalty ???

Once a Bruin always a Bruin !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

come on ... when the Bruins beat Tampa he said that Vancouver would win but he's cheering for the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

What Don says on TV is not what Don feels in the heart! Period!  Go Blue!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

He calls it as he sees it. He's not always right though........and I'm hoping the B's prove him wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

If he really believes the Canucks will win this(I do also but I hope I'm wrong) what should he do? Lie??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

He's a cunuck what do you expect. think he may be a little senisle.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I hated when he said that too but Don's a Bruin ..You know he is cheering for them .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Don Cherry Turn Coat...........:
    [QUOTE]Picking Vancouver to win the Cup on National TV is the absolute lowest of lows. Worse than treason in my books. Why not just ride the fence and leave it at that.
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]

I agree, I am a big fan of Don's.  I don't mind him saying he thinks Vancouver will probably win but if the Bruins continue to play like they did tonight, you never know.  I hated his absolute prediction that the Canucks will win.  I still think if the Bruins can get it to game 6 that they have a chance of just wearing the Canucks down.  Those guys have flown a lot of miles. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Don Cherry Turn Coat...........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don Cherry Turn Coat........... : Loyalty ??? Once a Bruin always a Bruin !!!!!

So what do you suggest Alberts does?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

At the start of the series he stated that he's cheering for the B's but thinks the Nucks will win. He's been wrong before.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]Picking Vancouver to win the Cup on National TV is the absolute lowest of lows. Worse than treason in my books. Why not just ride the fence and leave it at that.
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE] All he did was point out the FACT that if they do not play Bruin hockey they have no chance of winning.
    He has made comments just like this in the past, not only about the team he's rooting for but players he's trying to light a fire under, and if it works he'll be front and center to take credit for it (that's Don).

Do you really think Don Cherry is just going to "ride the fence and leave it at that"...... I think not.

Don't kid yourself, Cherry bleeds black and goal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Don has always stuck up for the Bruins in the past and he IS a true supporter. Not even many B's fans were confident before tonight's game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Cherry is the biggest Bruins supporter there is, PERIOD!  He CONSTANTLY talks them up and sticks up for them and goes to bat for them.  He stated his mind.  I havent said it out loud, but Ive thought it too.  You cant deny the Canucks play in a tougher conference and dominated all year.  Yeah, the Bruins beat them 3-1 in their one game this year, but the Canucks are a loaded team. 

Boston, if anything, is a very close second statistically.  But, the Bruins are a MUCH more physical team, and as we've seen all year, including tonight, when they play that game NO BODY can compete with them.  They flat out dominate when they play physical and they are as deep as any team.  PLUS they have the "X FACTOR":  Tim Thomas.  Arguably the most underrated player currently.  Thomas is a machine and gives the Bruins a chance to win most nights.  I figured it would go seven, but I dont like thinking out loud because Im an old, superstitious, hockey player at heart.  Bruins have LITERALLY a fighting chance in this series.  They CAN win it, if they do everything right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

I have to agree with BSLEGION...Don Cherry did say "his heart say the bruins, but his brain says Van. "

Im a die hard fan aswell, but its no secret that they are a faster team and theres a better chance statisicaly that they might win..

I hope their wrong, I loved tonights games (besides the fact we Lost Horton)

but my heart still says bruins

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Anybody who is over 90 and senile gets a pass
    every so often!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

His dog Blue should rip his ears off.  He always was an idiot.