Don Cherry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Don Cherry

Last year he ripped Lucic every chance he got because Lucic didn't fight LaRoque and he backed off fighting C. Orr.  Tonight he defended Orr for declining to fight Edmonton's MacIntyre because he wanted to fight the smaller Stortini.  What a hypocrite....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Don Cherry

In Response to Don Cherry:
    [QUOTE]Last year he ripped Lucic every chance he got because Lucic didn't fight LaRoque and he backed off fighting C. Orr.  Tonight he defended Orr for declining to fight Edmonton's MacIntyre because he wanted to fight the smaller Stortini.  What a hypocrite....
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    He later apologized for calling out Lucic for the Orr fight.Upon watching the scrap a few more times Cherry realized Lucic wasn't running from Orr at all.He does seem to be losing it in his old age though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

the guy is a relic who should be put out to pasture. yet he's entertaining enough that his opinions seem relevant.

to be quite honest,the more i listen to canadian announcers like the hideous Bob Cole and Cherry,the more i appreciate the american and european aspect of the NHL. they seem to be squirming as the canadian stranglehold on hockey is slowly disappearing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Don Cherry:
    [QUOTE]the guy is a relic who should be put out to pasture. yet he's entertaining enough that his opinions seem relevant. to be quite honest,the more i listen to canadian announcers like the hideous Bob Cole and Cherry,the more i appreciate the american and european aspect of the NHL. they seem to be squirming as the canadian stranglehold on hockey is slowly disappearing.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]
    Blasphemy! lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'm Canadian but when I hear CBC make comments like "Give credit to Camelieri for fight Krejci who is Boston's tough guy I have to wonder what they are thinking.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Don Cherry : He later apologized for calling out Lucic for the Orr fight.Upon watching the scrap a few more times Cherry realized Lucic wasn't running from Orr at all.He does seem to be losing it in his old age though.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Cherry apologized for something he said?  Really? 

Never thought I'd see the day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Don Cherry:
    [QUOTE]Last year he ripped Lucic every chance he got because Lucic didn't fight LaRoque and he backed off fighting C. Orr.  Tonight he defended Orr for declining to fight Edmonton's MacIntyre because he wanted to fight the smaller Stortini.  What a hypocrite....
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

Don Cherry say something that is biased toward the Toronto Maple Leafs? Well I never....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don Cherry : Cherry apologized for something he said?  Really?  Never thought I'd see the day.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    Apologize  may not be the right word but he essentially said he jumped the gun with his trashing of Lucic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Cherry riped Lucic for stopping a fight mid way with Orr. Lucic had broken his nose, and once Cherry realized this, he retracted his statement....anyway

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Don Cherry:[QUOTE]In Response to Don Cherry : Don Cherry say something that is biased toward the Toronto Maple Leafs? Well I never....
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha right LoL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

He wore another of his many blindingly bright jackets tonight!  I swear, you'd probably need to wear a welding helmet to protect your eyes if you were to open his closet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Great suits!!