Don't change the lines just switch them!.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Don't change the lines just switch them!.

Saturday aft. I will be watching the Bruins play. I always like hockey at night but what can I do. This rd. will be a bruiser and a redemption time to show us the fans that bruins mean business. It is fortunate that Bruins have 2 nights off to rest and work on that PP. I have no idea what to say about Kaberle sit him for Hnidy? But I would play him the first gm. and the PP if he is soft then it is Hnidy time. No excuses for Kabs now he's played 7 play-off gms. and suppose be a pro. hockey player.

The new line up should be:for the 2 gms.

(1st) Marchand Bergy Rechhi (this line play the best)
    (2nd) Peverly Kelly Ryder      (this was also the beter line then the 1st.)
    (3rd) Lucic Krejci Horton
    (4th) Paille Campbell Seguin   ( and alt. Seguin with Lucic periodically and be on the PP to see what the kid can do)

Chara Sieds
    Mcquaid Boychuk
    Kaberle Ference

Thomas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Don't change the lines just switch them!.

Good Idea. I still prefer McQuaid with Kaberle. People harped on McQuaid , but I still think he played a pretty solid game last round despite playing mainly by himself (Kaberle MIA). He is a rookie and did better than expected against the speedy toilet seat shaped C team. Putting Ference with Kab's will make us less mobile...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from modest1. Show modest1's posts

shane Hnidy scares me. He looks as though he hasn't played in a long time......wait.......he hasn't! I know your were probably just joking....Kab will come around this afternoon....along with Milan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

PP 1
    kaberle     Bergeron
           Chara
    Krejci    Horton

PP 2
    Seids      Boychuk
           Lucic
    Seguin      Recchi
    Peverly     Ryder

Chara is useless on the point!  Slow and cant move laterlly.  you cant just keep him there because he can shoot.  everyone knows he can shoot and therefore it is not there!  Put him down low for many reasons: You cant move a building, he can scoop up rebounds alomost board to board, it will be very difficult for the opposing teams to get the puck out with him down low!  I mean at this point they have to be up for anything!

In Response to Don't change the lines just switch them!.:
    [QUOTE]Saturday aft. I will be watching the Bruins play. I always like hockey at night but what can I do. This rd. will be a bruiser and a redemption time to show us the fans that bruins mean business. It is fortunate that Bruins have 2 nights off to rest and work on that PP. I have no idea what to say about Kaberle sit him for Hnidy ? But I would play him the first gm. a nd the PP if he is soft then it is Hnidy time . No excuses for Kabs now he's played 7 play-off gms. and suppose be a pro. hockey player.   The new line up should be:for the 2 gms. (1st) Marchand Bergy Rechhi (this line play the best) (2nd) Peverly Kelly Ryder      (this was also the beter line then the 1st.) (3rd) Lucic Krejci Horton (4th) Paille Campbell Seguin   ( and alt. Seguin with Lucic periodically and be on the PP to see what the kid can do) Chara Sieds Mcquaid Boychuk Kaberle Ference Thomas
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

To effectively use Chara on the PP the Bruins should move him around.  Have him on the point @ times to utilize his shot-- then move him in front of the net the next time.  Whats ailing the Bruins on the PP is that they are too stationary--- more movement will make them less predictable.