Dont get ahead of ourselves now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

Dont get ahead of ourselves now

yes the bruins beat philly 7-3 in philly, but do you think that philly is gunna let that happen again? i dont think so, you will see a completely different flyers team. they got embarassed and boo'ed off the ice. it wont happen again in philly. this series isnt anything to take lightly. philly has a pretty good fire weapons. bruins got lucky in some cases and good goaltending. take away 2 or 3 of those sloppy goals u got a whole different game on our hands. jus dont get ahead of yourself and think its over. thats wht everyone thought last year come game 4 5 and 6, then people got nervous game 7 and the bruins choked. its a 7 game series for a reason. do i think the bruins will win? yes but in either 5 or 6 games. so just dont think ahead of yourselves thats all cuz i dont wanna see all the whinning and all this stuff people do when the bruins lose

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Dont get ahead of ourselves now

This will no doubt be a long series!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get ahead of ourselves now:
    [QUOTE]This will no doubt be a long series!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Nothing's won except the first game.  (Feels good, though.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

As I said before, I think this series will come down to special teams and goaltending.........and in yesterday's game we had the better goaltending.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No problem with enjoying a terrific win by the B's. They could win the next two and still have a ways to go. Montreal came in here and grabbed two and now theyre golfing, and lets not forget last year.
    I do however think this teams best is yet to come and they are poised for a long run. Timmy looks sharp, Lucic,kaberle and the PP will get going, all in one I truly believe. It's okay to get excited, we tend to get too down on them, go back and read the threads after game 2 of last series. I'm enjoying it, not going to apologize and can't wait for tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Let's hope we keep getting flat Philly goalies.  I will take 3 bad goals a game anytime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

With the way the refs are getting involved in every series, the B's have to find a PP or it will be their end.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Dont get ahead of ourselves now:
    [QUOTE]yes the bruins beat philly 7-3 in philly, but do you think that philly is gunna let that happen again? i dont think so, you will see a completely different flyers team. they got embarassed and boo'ed off the ice. it wont happen again in philly. this series isnt anything to take lightly. philly has a pretty good fire weapons. bruins got lucky in some cases and good goaltending. take away 2 or 3 of those sloppy goals u got a whole different game on our hands. jus dont get ahead of yourself and think its over. thats wht everyone thought last year come game 4 5 and 6, then people got nervous game 7 and the bruins choked. its a 7 game series for a reason. do i think the bruins will win? yes but in either 5 or 6 games. so just dont think ahead of yourselves thats all cuz i dont wanna see all the whinning and all this stuff people do when the bruins lose
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

All I wanted was in a split in the first two games in Philly and the Brunis did their job.  Don't rain on my parade.  If they manage to grind out another victory  in that building it's gravy. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]As I said before, I think this series will come down to special teams and goaltending.........and in yesterday's game we had the better goaltending.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Yep, but goaltending could change if Boucher gets hot... we will always have worse special teams. I don't know what happend to our PP (and our PK to some extent) but I can't see winning this series without better special teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dont get ahead of ourselves now : Yep, but goaltending could change if Boucher gets hot... we will always have worse special teams. I don't know what happend to our PP (and our PK to some extent) but I can't see winning this series without better special teams.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I think the advantage the Bruins have is having played Montreal.  Those guys were really fast and the Flyers can't come close to skating like that.  This is why you see the Bruins defensemen pinching in on the boards and making the Flyers work like hell just to get the puck out of the zone. 

Sections
Shortcuts