don't have a good feeling about this one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

don't have a good feeling about this one

were going to need some stellar goaltending in this one i think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: don't have a good feeling about this one

Yeah, what gave you that feeling... Pens looking fast with crisp passing or our Bruins looking slow and bumbling? I can't believe this game is tied at the end of the 1st!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: don't have a good feeling about this one:
    [QUOTE]so much for good goaltending, 2nd goal was pretty gross thomas
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

You're joking right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Bruins don't deserve to be in this one...

Maybe, we'll see Fleury yet...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

TT is having rebound control issues. This is November. October is long gone. What happened on the second goal? Looked like he got his stick caught in the net. Wheeler can't play center or wing. Now what?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

That was the worst period of the year so far!

We are going to lose this game badly. I think the Pens blow it wide open in the second and then we make a half-effort to come back in the third.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

[QUOTE]TT is having rebound control issues. This is November. October is long gone. What happened on the second goal? Looked like he got his stick caught in the net. Wheeler can't play center or wing. Now what?
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    wheeler is beyond awful and so is Hunwick. If I was Chiarelli I would pay someone to take them off our hands, they are just plain bad

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]TT is having rebound control issues. This is November. October is long gone. What happened on the second goal? Looked like he got his stick caught in the net. Wheeler can't play center or wing. Now what?
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

A different angle made it look like it was wrapped around Malkin's calf. Can't slag him too much for that goal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

thomas shouldnt have dove on the second goal. He had a better chance making a lateral move, sliding to his right. I feel embarrassed that the bruins gave up a goal to orpik out of all people

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Mark Stuart scored the last goal can't blame that one on Thomas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Whatever. Forgot.. Those are only ok for Rask then I'd be a teams fault! The game would be a blowout after 2 if it wasn't for Thomas, so let's just drop it be4 it gets ugly!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The Hero is 0-4 on the season & everybody is still ok with him & supporting him. Including me, but here we go! Let the bashing begin!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

3 of their best players out for this game, respectable is all I'm looking for.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

We could have a goalie as good as Hall, Sawchuk, Dryden and Hasek combined and we'd still be losing this game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

despite it all, 4-4

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I can't believe this... 6-4? Wheeler scores the insurance goal?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

6-4.. awful first two periods and an awesome third.  Scoring from everyone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

nice road win

Blackmore!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Pens should have pulled Johnson after the first period like I said... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Pens should have pulled Johnson after the first period like I said... 
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I believe you said the Pens would win 5-1, but only if Johnson is in net.  You are retarded.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

AND TT is 8-0! WEEEOOOO!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

So, are we that good or did the Pens collapse? 3 games in a row now we have played horrible... and played catch-up in the third.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

One big difference I saw tonight Recchi played a heck of a game! Had a goal then an assist on the Wheeler goal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Thanks to RMiller for predicting a Penguin 5-1 win on this one, he's never right.

RMiller, the Bruin good luck charm!

Watch and listen, big boy, that's the only way you'll learn.
    You won't learn a thing if you keep talking and spouting.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]One big difference I saw tonight Recchi played a heck of a game! Had a goal then an assist on the Wheeler goal.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

He actually got 1g & 2a's. The wrecking ball wrecks the Pens! Not bad for a AHEM...slow 42 yr old past his prime, playing against 2 of the best players in the world. Also, another great game by the...well usually the 4th line, but the 3rd tonite. At any rate. They played well again.

Sections
Shortcuts