don't have a good feeling about this one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Re: don't have a good feeling about this one

I thought that I said pull Johnson after the first period and play Fleury...

But whatever you think...

Nevertheless, the Bruins one game winning streak ends tomorrow night...

BOOK IT !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: don't have a good feeling about this one:
    In Response to Re: don't have a good feeling about this one : He actually got 1g & 2a's. The wrecking ball wrecks the Pens! Not bad for a AHEM...slow 42 yr old past his prime, playing against 2 of the best players in the world. Also, another great game by the...well usually the 4th line, but the 3rd tonite. At any rate. They played well again.Posted by nitemare-38

Even better I need to read the score sheet a little slower before blurting. I could feel a breakout game for Rex coming yea boy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Good teams find ways to win even when playing poorly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

The D was REALLY bad, Thomas didnt see 1 of the goals at all, Stuart scored another and his stick was hung up on yet another.  3 bad goals right there.  Take those away and its a big difference.  He IS the reason they still had a chance because he stood on his head and played an unreal game even though 4 got by him through 2 periods.  The offense and bounces came for the Bruins in the 3rd.  If youre NOT going to play a full 60, Id rather see it this way than a good first period and horrible 2nd and 3rd.

Plus, when youre the Pens and your ONLY goal scorers are Asham, Orpic and Kunitz (Asham & Oprics 1st, Kunitz's 4th) youre in DEEP trouble.  Sure, Crosby and Malkin got some assits (2 each) and Sid had that one credited to him that Stuart put in, and they made some plays but were really a non-factor.  For as bad as the Bruins D played, the outcome could have been not only the other way, but REALLY bad.

B's pulled together and made a game out of it.  Again, they roll all 4 lines and all 4 lines contribute.  THATS the real difference.  Bruins are dangerous and have depth everywhere

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

As a Bruins fan since I can remember-- its comical listening to the over reactions from the beginning of this thread and troughout it.  This team has played 12 games and has 17 out of a possible 24 points.  They compete and even though the play is taken to them at times, they keep playing.  Pittsburgh is a flawed team with a offense first philosophy and weak goaltending.  The Bruins are playing without two top centers and probably their best offensive D-men in Boychuk-- yet they find a way to win. 

Quit bitchin about Wheeler and Hunwick-- they are playing fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

Shawn Thornton was the #1 Star of this game. Who woulda thought it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

As a Bruin fan I agree with JYaso. The thing is it's utterly disgusting how they come on here & say..."OH THOMAS SHOULDA HAD THAT ONE!" They're just frothing at the mouth for every stinkin mistake he may make so they can come on here & point it out & it's disgusting! Are they not Bruins fans? The guy is 8-0 & even if he played a stinker tonite (which he didn't, the game could've been outta reach by the 10 min mark of the first) so what! What about the games where he beat Washington in back to back! Yet, Rask (with no fault of his) is 0-4; but yet completely mistake free. It's always the teams fault! TT though, it's his rebound control, or he should not have dove to TRYYYYYYYYYY & make the save! Seriously, complaining about Oprik's goal. Where's Opy play? Defense. Well, isn't it a wingers job to make sure that the point man is covered when the puck is deep in the zone? TT is a hellva lot more worried of Crosby & Malkin than Mr. Oprik. Which he just made a save off Crosby down low before Opy got the gift.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

That this game is even a topic of hand-wringing, cold-sweat debate is laughable.

Here are the facts:

B's humiliate Pens in PA.

Brent Johnson is nostalgic about the good ole days back with the Worcester Ice Cats.

W.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolaknookie. Show Nolaknookie's posts

Bruins luck vs Florida about to run out I think

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Sections
Shortcuts