Don't have a problem with this

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Don't have a problem with this

Hey !  Could you get your timing down dude ?  Our team is the finale series of the Stanley Cup and you want to come here and slam players ?   Relax with your Peverley slamming. Save the coaching moves, go put your Bruin jersey on, grab a beer and enjoy the ride. Come back in the off season and play coach then... Till then shut the fu*k up with your calling out players...THANK YOU !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Well said Stuke. He's just trolling.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

What do they have, though? 1 point between the two of them through 17 games? Sorry, but they're entering John Scott territory in terms of production. Peverley had 42 points in 57 games last year. Chris Kelly had 20 goals. 

If they were a fraction of their 2011 selves, I don't know if the Bruins would have lost a game in these playoffs with the way the Krejci line has performed.

They've been underwhelming.

I'm enjoying the ride, for sure. I don't post enough on here for people to know what my personality is, but I'm a very optimistic fan in general. When I start to call players out, it's because they need to be called out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

What do they have, though? 1 point between the two of them through 17 games? Sorry, but they're entering John Scott territory in terms of production. Peverley had 42 points in 57 games last year. Chris Kelly had 20 goals. 

If they were a fraction of their 2011 selves, I don't know if the Bruins would have lost a game in these playoffs with the way the Krejci line has performed.

They've been underwhelming.

I'm enjoying the ride, for sure. I don't post enough on here for people to know what my personality is, but I'm a very optimistic fan in general. When I start to call players out, it's because they need to be called out!

According to you !  Why now ?  Can ya not wait till after the Cup final is over to sh*t on your own players that you cheer for ?.... My gawd some fans just don't get it !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Did anyone notice the difference in the Bruins record after Kelly went down in the reg. season? You can have a great steak but you also have to have a potato & veggie. Kelly,s a veggie! Even though he doesnt taste (score) as good as the rest he,s good for you. Alittle butter (scoring) on those veggies taste better but there still good for you never the less.

Sections
Shortcuts