Don't look now!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Don't look now!!!

But the leafs are only 5 points back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Don't look now!!!

And B's are one point back of Montreal for first!!  Go B's!

What's this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Ramz's comment:

I've been getting harassed by some leaf fans . They are basically saying , their best shot at getting past the first round in the playoffs , would be to draw the Bruins for the 1st round . According to leaf nation , we don't stand a chance , if this Bruins team can get their act together , and play like we all know their capable of . I don't really see the leafs having much success against Boston ... But then again  . I thought the bruins would handle the Caps with relative ease , last year,  and we all know how that ended

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

I've been getting harassed by some leaf fans . They are basically saying , their best shot at getting past the first round in the playoffs , would be to draw the Bruins for the 1st round . According to leaf nation , we don't stand a chance , if this Bruins team can get their act together , and play like we all know their capable of . I don't really see the leafs having much success against Boston ... But then again  . I thought the bruins would handle the Caps with relative ease , last year,  and we all know how that ended

The leafs have owned montreal.  The bruins have owned the leafs.  The habs have owned the bruins this year.   

my thoughts on who we draw

leafs- would be great for hockey, would wake us up so we can play the bruin hockey we know and love.  The leafs are playing bruin hockey.  Kadri is flattening people.  Their goalie isnt great.  I think we beat them in 6.  

Nyi-  they play very hard, tavares is awesome, good mobile def and if nabby gets hot we could be in trouble.  I still think we win in 5.  

Nyr-  they scare me.  Theyve been playing like crap.  But they scare me.  If they get staal back they have a good back end.  i think it would go 7.  Flip a coin who wins. 

Jets-  i dont think this would be much.  I give the jets a win at home.  But we win in 4.  

Ottawa-  i could see this one going 7 as well.  Ottawa plays very hard, have an excellent goalie, have fast small fwds.  I say we take them in 6.  

Caps- playing amazing right now.  Ovie, green backstrom all playing like they did a few yrs ago.  Green playing very well just notched his 10th.  They have some snarl in the lineup now.  

Obviously we wont pay montreal or pitt.  

My hope is for the leafs.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

The leafs have owned montreal.  The bruins have owned the leafs.  The habs have owned the bruins this year.   

my thoughts on who we draw

leafs- would be great for hockey, would wake us up so we can play the bruin hockey we know and love.  The leafs are playing bruin hockey.  Kadri is flattening people.  Their goalie isnt great.  I think we beat them in 6.  

Nyi-  they play very hard, tavares is awesome, good mobile def and if nabby gets hot we could be in trouble.  I still think we win in 5.  

Nyr-  they scare me.  Theyve been playing like crap.  But they scare me.  If they get staal back they have a good back end.  i think it would go 7.  Flip a coin who wins. 

Jets-  i dont think this would be much.  I give the jets a win at home.  But we win in 4.  

Ottawa-  i could see this one going 7 as well.  Ottawa plays very hard, have an excellent goalie, have fast small fwds.  I say we take them in 6.  

Caps- playing amazing right now.  Ovie, green backstrom all playing like they did a few yrs ago.  Green playing very well just notched his 10th.  They have some snarl in the lineup now.  

Obviously we wont pay montreal or pitt.  

My hope is for the leafs.  

Agreed on all points Shupe , if we get the Leafs in round one , and we pound them in game one.. I could see the leafs folding like a cheap suit . I actually like Toronto's game this year. and after 8 years of zero playoff action , the fans are coming out of the woodwork , and planning the parade route. Uuuuggg.... I liked it better when they were the sad sack leafs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Leaf's are fast and forcheck well,two things Bruin's have troulble with,if Bruin's play physical they shouldn't have trouble,don't meen fighting,one good hit on Kessell  he will disapear,yeah don't no what to expect from Bruins in playoffs,just hope they get healthy and stay healthy,have a fealing they are either going to finals or going out in first round

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Leaf's are fast and forcheck well,two things Bruin's have troulble with,if Bruin's play physical they shouldn't have trouble,don't meen fighting,one good hit on Kessell  he will disapear,yeah don't no what to expect from Bruins in playoffs,just hope they get healthy and stay healthy,have a fealing they are either going to finals or going out in first round

Well the bruins team of the past few yrs would not allow kadri to run around and drill people.  I think the leafs are the perfect matchup.  Again, it will give the ST fans a justification for being in the lineup.  

He isnt needed agaist either ny team, ottawa, jets, caps.  

The leafs dont matchup well against the bruins.  if they wanna play orr and the 4th its a bonus for us.   Even though i find their fourth line more useful this year.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Bring me the Leafs or bring me the Habs - bring me somebody - I don't care!

Let's get ready to rumble - four rounds!!!

The boys are dying for the playoffs to begin so they can atone for last year. They have something to prove.

If we can't rumble four rounds, it's time to shuffle the deck in the summer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Typical Leaf fans.....they'll be planning the parade route the moment they clinch a playoff spot. I'm hoping for a Leafs/Bruins matchup.......and hopefully a Bruins sweep to put them back in their place.

Here's hoping the B's bring their A game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

With only 7 games left, it's unlikely they can close the gap. Had this been 2 weeks ago, 5 points back would have been more interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

I live just outside of Toronto and I'm hearing the Leafs built their current roster so they can compete with the Bruins as they were tired of being the Bruins b_ _ch!!! if you know what I mean. They can't wait to play the bruins in the first round and the fans are so pumped up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I live just outside of Toronto and I'm hearing the Leafs built their current roster so they can compete with the Bruins as they were tired of being the Bruins b_ _ch!!! if you know what I mean. They can't wait to play the bruins in the first round and the fans are so pumped up.

They should look at recent history and record against the bruins.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

They should look at recent history and record against the bruins.  

I agree with history, but the way the Bruins are playing at the moment it's scares me to know that they are ripe for the picking!! GO Bruins GO.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ramz,  

people jumped off the bruins train when we were down against montreal as well.  we have not had a healthy roster all year.  When bergie marchand( our 2 best fwds return) and we find a home for jagr with kelly peverly.  And we have some depth with soder to push ST to the press box this team all of a sudden is very deep.  

I agree their play has been lack luster.  But im not worried about the leafs.  They may have the worst fans in the league.  Sure they show up.  But they will bail on them as soon as they get down.  

It sure would be a fun war to watch.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Im imagining everybody "turning it on" for the playoffs, trusting they still know what "it" is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Ramz,  

people jumped off the bruins train when we were down against montreal as well.  we have not had a healthy roster all year.  When bergie marchand( our 2 best fwds return) and we find a home for jagr with kelly peverly.  And we have some depth with soder to push ST to the press box this team all of a sudden is very deep.  

I agree their play has been lack luster.  But im not worried about the leafs.  They may have the worst fans in the league.  Sure they show up.  But they will bail on them as soon as they get down.  

Sure I look forward to watch the games between the Leafs and the Bruins. I also think that if the Leafs do beat the Bruins the Leaf fans will dance and sing like they just won the Cup.

I think with the players and the experince the Bruins have in the playoffs they should win the series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ramz,  

Sure I look forward to watch the games between the Leafs and the Bruins. I also think that if the Leafs do beat the Bruins the Leaf fans will dance and sing like they just won the Cup.

I think with the players and the experince the Bruins have in the playoffs they should win the series.

I agree.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I shoud have listened to to the headline and not looked.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

I didn't look.  Did I miss anything important?

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts