Don't worry B's fans...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

Don't worry B's fans...

There's a savior coming.  Trent Whitfield will be brought up to turn the series around!  Nobody can muck and kick the puck around the boards quite like him.  Oh wait, all the Bruins do that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Don't worry B's fans...

Is that you troll?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

In Response to Re: Don't worry B's fans...:
    Is that you troll?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

No, it's just me, Mr. watch the Bruins take 30 something perimeter shots a game on the unimpeded goalie for the last 30 something years, and hit him in the crest to boot.  It's called Bruins hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

B-NJ....please don't feed the trolls

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

In Response to Re: Don't worry B's fans...:
    B-NJ....please don't feed the trolls
    Posted by dbg1

I'm no troll pal, I've been following the Bruins for 40 years.  Management has not grasped the fact that this is not the NHL of the 70's.  You can't win a cup with one scoring line (if you want to call Lucic, Krejci, & Horton that), and nine "muckers".  When Marchand is the only guy that gets you up out of your seat (don't get me wrong, I love the guy) you're in trouble.  What does he have that the Bruins need MUCH more of....SPEED!!!  A little scoring touch would help too....oh wait, can't Seguin bring that?   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Nothing is lost, but this series will be longer than I thought. TT and Price are not in the same category.

Sections
Shortcuts