Double Runners for Plecanec

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Double Runners for Plecanec

...so he can stay up during the games -- otherwise he might get called for "diving;"

A nice set of silver bells for Subban, so when he whirls around to avoid a check, the other team will know not to hurt him;

Water wings for Brenden Gallagher so when  a Ranger skates by he won't have to fling himself against the boards;

Ibuprofin for all, since they must get tremendous headaches from the constant whiplash; and

A Carey Price blow-up doll for Therrien and others when they have to explain why they lost to the Rangers.

Merry Christmas, Habs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Double Runners for Plecanec

Great post Ergo!

LoL

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Funny stuff, but in all seriousness, I thought Subban was the best player in the playoffs so far this year. He is going to get paid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny stuff, but in all seriousness, I thought Subban was the best player in the playoffs so far this year. He is going to get paid.

[/QUOTE]

8+.  I thought pk was best first 2 rounds.  No one in the world is better then Doughty though in my eyes in these playoffs.  When games matter hes the best.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

[/QUOTE]

8+.  I thought pk was best first 2 rounds.  No one in the world is better then Doughty though in my eyes in these playoffs.  When games matter hes the best.  

[/QUOTE]

Doughty is simply amazing and without the theatrics,he is without a doubt the best defence man i have watched the last few years and he is still very young,Stanley Cup & 2 gold medals,he is super elite.Like you said Shupe,when the games matter most "he's the best".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Subban was terrific, and I was going to agree with the Doughty comment until Patrick Kane decided he's tired of teams believing they have a chance to beat the Blackhawks.
    That team is flat out deadly and it doesnt matter how many soft goals and blown leads Crawford diddles with. Yikes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Subban was terrific, and I was going to agree with the Doughty comment until Patrick Kane decided he's tired of teams believing they have a chance to beat the Blackhawks.
    That team is flat out deadly and it doesnt matter how many soft goals and blown leads Crawford diddles with. Yikes.

[/QUOTE]

You realize crawford was out of this world good last night.  And chicago loses round one and two without the brilliance of crawford.  He knows how to win games 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Crawford made some big saves last night. When the game matters most, I'll agree with you on Doughty. Subban has had some big goals as well, I might throw Crawford and Kane into that conversation. Patrick Kane, especially in overtime, he simply looks to end the game. I love watching that guy play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

[QUOTE]

Crawford made some big saves last night. When the game matters most, I'll agree with you on Doughty. Subban has had some big goals as well, I might throw Crawford and Kane into that conversation. Patrick Kane, especially in overtime, he simply looks to end the game. I love watching that guy play.

[/QUOTE]

Well your lucky that guy never played for the Bruins. The Blackhawks stuck with him through some rough immature times. The B's would have shipped him out on the Kessel - Sequin express.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Lex44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well your lucky that guy never played for the Bruins. The Blackhawks stuck with him through some rough immature times. The B's would have shipped him out on the Kessel - Sequin express.

[/QUOTE]

Yip .... our name should be The boston puritains

[/QUOTE]

Marchand would be next but I don't think they'll ship him out unless they get some speed in return. He's the only quick front line player they got left

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really, he had a couple of maturity issues like most young players. He didn't require a babysitter and it didn't seem to effect his game on the ice.

Also, Kessel wasn't traded because of an off ice issues.

Thanks for chiming in though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really, he had a couple of maturity issues like most young players. He didn't require a babysitter and it didn't seem to effect his game on the ice.

[/QUOTE

2009-2010 season finished with 88 pts and won cup. By the 2011-2012 season dipped to 66 pts and had drinking pictures of himself posted all over internet. Already in league 3 years and babysitter was required.  Well the binkey is finally out of his mouth and Chicago is reaping the dividends.   Maybe the B's just needed Sequin to have his Binkey a little longer.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

2009-2010 season finished with 88 pts and won cup. By the 2011-2012 season dipped to 66 pts and had drinking pictures of himself posted all over internet. Already in league 3 years and babysitter was required.  Well the binkey is finally out of his mouth and Chicago is reaping the dividends.   Maybe the B's just needed Sequin to have his Binkey a little longer.  

[/QUOTE]

Chi realized that by keeping Kane they  weren't necessarily making Kane a favor but themselves one.  I think boston may have this over inflated ego as if to say " we'll show you who's boss" That's plain dumb.  Seg has nowhere near done what kane had done in playoffs not many have however trading him was so premature and according to bhab cuz they want players who will play to win now ..... well if that represents loui man were they  off And the guy is 28. What was chia thinking.  All I know  we went to the finals last year close to a 7th game ... this year gone in second round.  Going in next year say with pretty much the same team. .we'll be closer to another second round exit then a trip to the finals

[/QUOTE]

Agreed Seq has done nothing in playoffs yet but he is only 22. Came in 4th in scoring with Dallas making playoffs for first time in 6 years. Overall their jumping for joy out there for picking up a potential superstar . I find it funny that everyone thinks your crazy for going on and on about Loui.  They must have just taken Dallas's word that he was good and forget to check the tapes on him. Subban appreciated him on the penalty kill for he had all day to launch his bullets on Rask.  At least your not brainwashed like the others on here that believe that rip job on Sequin to explain their trade just in case it backfires.  Was he really that bad for a 21 year old.  Cmon

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

A thread about Plekanec turning into the 87th thread about Seguin.

Marco, give it up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The kid is good no doubt and his theatrics are bush league but starting to gain a little more respect as he matures. Noticing his goal celebrations are a bit more subdued and saw him in a different light mouthing the words to the U.S. National Anthem in the Ranger series. Maybe it's just a put-on but seems he is not 100% the same Subban of previous years.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is getting even more pathetic Marco, if that is even possible.

Another screen name?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Ergo, funny stuff.  Marco had to turn it into a seg thread, but your original post made me chuckle.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

goes to show u the self-righteousness here .. they think their way of thinking is the only way. Get out from these forums and talk to people who know hockey not that none know hockey here  but wtv

[/QUOTE]

So outside of these forums ............nobody approaches you to talk hockey ?

Sections
Shortcuts