Doubting Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

Doubting Thomas

Any more fans on here doubting Thomas?  Come on up I got a nice big plate of crow for ya!  Stick save is the save of the century!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: Doubting Thomas

Yeah.  Already posted something VERY similar, but....yeah.  The trolls will go into hiding again.....at least for the time being.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Hey buddie everyone agrees that Thomas was great tonight.  What we don't like is the fact that he come up with 1 solid game every 3 or 4 games.  If he would play like this everynight no one would complain trust me!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

don't worry, lucaooo and wingsfaninill will be back as soon as tt let's in another goal to tell how soft it was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Timmy guranteed the win then went out there and was the sole reason the bruins won tonight! Timmy Thomas has brass balls!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Man oh man he makes me nervous...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Only five wins away boys :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Hey buddie everyone agrees that Thomas was great tonight.  What we don't like is the fact that he come up with 1 solid game every 3 or 4 games.  If he would play like this everynight no one would complain trust me!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

if he'd have 1 solid game every 3 or 4, the b's would be golfing by now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am not hidding at all i said that Thomas was great tonight.  If he would have been just good last game thi series would be over you understand that!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas : if he'd have 1 solid game every 3 or 4, the b's would be golfing by now.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

That's why they almost lost to the Habs!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

[QUOTE]Hey buddie everyone agrees that Thomas was great tonight.  What we don't like is the fact that he come up with 1 solid game every 3 or 4 games.  If he would play like this everynight no one would complain trust me!!

Well there weren't many that stood up for him after that loss in TB, so I'm enjoying this.  That loss was the teams fault not TT.  First goal of that game was on him that was it, if you stop playing you lose no matter who is in net.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

if TT only played solid once every 3-4 games, he wouldn't be a finalist for the Vezina....

rarely this year didn't TT give the b's a chance to win, and if not for him the b's wouldn't even have qualified for the post season....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas : Well there weren't many that stood up for him after that loss in TB, so I'm enjoying this.  That loss was the teams fault not TT.  First goal of that game was on him that was it, if you stop playing you lose no matter who is in net.
    Posted by dwtime[/QUOTE]

We all know that 2 of the first three goals where on him don't try to change the story here.  Milbury just said on CBC that it was the first game where we saw solid goaltending...this is game 5!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas : We all know that 2 of the first three goals where on him don't try to change the story here.  Milbury just said on CBC that it was the first game where we saw solid goaltending...this is game 5!!

Nope sorry have to disagree with you there, even on the first goal there would have been no shot if the Bruins player didn't play matador and let the TB player go around him and shoot.  You gotta hit the guy or challenge the shot. An ole with the stick doesn't cut it at any level of hockey.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas : We all know that 2 of the first three goals where on him don't try to change the story here.  Milbury just said on CBC that it was the first game where we saw solid goaltending...this is game 5!!

I think Milbury missed game 3..How many did he allow that night?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas : That's why they almost lost to the Habs!!

they almost lost to the habs because they scored their 2nd goal of the series in the 3rd game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Jezushkrist, is cuckoo REALLY agreeing with Milbury now?!?!  Man, I knew he was off his rocker....but COME ON!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Abyways TT was great tonight... i just want to see him show up everynight and everyone in here will be happy!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

[QUOTE]Abyways TT was great tonight... i just want to see him show up everynight and everyone in here will be happy!!

I'll agree TT and the rest of the team, they show up they win.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I feel bad for the bashers really. They're missing out on what I believe to be an amazing season by the man. With his history and what he has done for this team, he should be getting far more support than he does. Sadly, they seem to think there is a goalie out there that can be 98-0 with a perfect goals against average. No matter how well Timmy plays, its never enough.
    Go TT and Lets go Bruins!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

he cant just say he was great...it's always yeah he was great but....His team after getting embarrassed the other day came out gave up a 2 on 1 a minute in and got 4 shots on a back up goalie the 1st period.....Lucaooo, your a hater,if Downie had scored on that shot you'd blame TT for it going into overtime and you wouldnt mention the PP once.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Doubting Thomas:[QUOTE] Only five wins away boys :)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

And that's all that matters Red!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good stuff.  Despite all of the talk about Thomas, tonight was less about him and more about how the teams played in front of him.  He made some great saves, but compared to a couple of other games this series, there were noticably less turnovers, breakaways, 2-on-1s, etc.

Perhaps TT is actually quite consistent and it's the play in front of him that varies so much...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps TT is actually quite consistent and it's the play in front of him that varies so much...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

COULDNT BE!  (you CAN tell that was sarcastic, right?)