Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal

http://bruins2011draftwatch.blogspot.com/

Good read and review of what draft picks the Bruins have left to work with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal

I see Doug Hamilton play quite often here in Niagara. Very impressive, could be the real deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal:
    I see Doug Hamilton play quite often here in Niagara. Very impressive, could be the real deal.Posted by jpBsSoxFan

JP, Do you think after seeing a game live or watching Hamilton on the tele you could help keep this thread going ? Need some more insight

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a8c419626-b4cb-4351-9c59-4c6c828017ae&plckCurrentPage=9

The prospect of getting Hamilton or Murphy is quite interesting Thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

^This. However, if both are still on the board if/when Toronto sinks and nets us a higher selection, I don't see how they could pass up on Murph. He's gunna pot around 30 and has the speed of a winger. Underrated defensively too, plus, anyone from the Kitchener organization you know you'll be getting a good player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's another thing where I'm not worried about in the TO pick if PC sees what he likes he can always trade up if he wants.

HockeyGuy, Good I know who to ask about Murphy now that Chowda is on hiatus cause someone is chasing him around the schoolyard with a confession.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal:
    In Response to Re: Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal : JP, Do you think after seeing a game live or watching Hamilton on the tele you could help keep this thread going ? Need some more insight http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a8c419626-b4cb-4351-9c59-4c6c828017ae&plckCurrentPage=9 The prospect of getting Hamilton or Murphy is quite interesting Thanks
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

No problem SanDog, like I said I go to my share of Ice Dogs games here in St.Catharines. OHL playoffs start March 21st & Ice Dogs are expected to make a lengthy playoff run. I will be at most home playoff games. Brian Burke was at the Ice Dogs game last week but it is not known who he was scouting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Doug Hamilton draft watch Q & A with New England Hockey Journal : Brian Burke was at the Ice Dogs game last week but it is not known who he was scouting.Posted by jpBsSoxFan

We know it wasn't Hamilton Ha Ha couldn't resist Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

SanDog, no problem.

I'm in college this year and haven't seen him too much IN PERSON, however my family has season tickets to Rangers home games, and I saw him play all the time last year. From what I've seen via highlights, and the few times in person over winter break, there is NO DOUBT he's a much better player than he was last year (and I thought he was pretty darn good last year). He's improved in every area, defensively too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Great post SanDog, this site is awesome.  I really like the piece on Johnathan Hubr in the "make a case" section, those give us great details of these guys.  Exciting stuff for B's fans having a playoff push, then move right into the lottery.

Many people have talked about how this is a weak draft and after the top 4 is just ok, I would love strome, hub, dougie, or murphy.

Sections
Shortcuts