Doug Wilson, what are you smoking?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Doug Wilson, what are you smoking?

Doug Wilson's that guy we all know who, most of the time, you think is among the smartest guys you know, but he's also the guy who will spit out the kind of howler you never let him forget on a regular basis.  The guy with the PhD in Physics who has to switch his drink from one hand to the other in order to wave goodbye.

He just bought the neg. rights to Brad Stuart for a longshot prospect and a 7th round pick.  If he can sign Stuart in the next three weeks, I think that helps the Sharks.

But then he turns around and calls him a "team first defenseman".  The guy is, for about the fourth time, asking to leave because his family never left SJ the first time.  It was a factor in Boston, in Calgary, and now in Detroit.  Great teammate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

Re: Doug Wilson, what are you smoking?

In Response to Doug Wilson, what are you smoking?:
    [QUOTE]Doug Wilson's that guy we all know who, most of the time, you think is among the smartest guys you know, but he's also the guy who will spit out the kind of howler you never let him forget on a regular basis.  The guy with the PhD in Physics who has to switch his drink from one hand to the other in order to wave goodbye. He just bought the neg. rights to Brad Stuart for a longshot prospect and a 7th round pick.  If he can sign Stuart in the next three weeks, I think that helps the Sharks. But then he turns around and calls him a "team first defenseman".  The guy is, for about the fourth time, asking to leave because his family never left SJ the first time.  It was a factor in Boston, in Calgary, and now in Detroit.  Great teammate.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go ahead and predict Nites response " HOW DARE YOU WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH BRAD. FFF. FFF."