Dougie Hamilton Question?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Dougie Hamilton Question?

Those are ridiculous numbers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It is now 4 games since Corvo seems to be unable to play defense. Just too many missed opportunities for an "experienced" D-man. Now, Hamilton has been signed, does this mean he's the best option for the Bruins. Watching some of the other skilled, and big, 19/20 year old defensemen, they seem to be doing OK. Normally, I would expect Chiarelli to seek a decent, experienced defenseman, but what about Chara/Boychuck; Seidenberg/McQuaid; Ference/Hamilton ?? with Kamfer as a fill-in. Although I don't like Ference/Kamfer for size.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Again, Hamilton can only be called up if there are two injuries to Bruins defensmen, and even then it's an ugli situation. It's also probably not a good option no matter how well he is playing in Junior. This contract signing is for next year. The only chance we'll see him this year is if the IceDogs go out early and the Bruins have a mop-up game where they can give Hamilton a taste of what's to come. He wasn't ready in Sept, I doubt much has changed.

In Response to Re: Dougie Hamilton Question?:
    [QUOTE]It is now 4 games since Corvo seems to be unable to play defense. Just too many missed opportunities for an "experienced" D-man. Now, Hamilton has been signed, does this mean he's the best option for the Bruins. Watching some of the other skilled, and big, 19/20 year old defensemen, they seem to be doing OK. Normally, I would expect Chiarelli to seek a decent, experienced defenseman, but what about Chara/Boychuck; Seidenberg/McQuaid; Ference/Hamilton ?? with Kamfer as a fill-in. Although I don't like Ference/Kamfer for size.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]