Dougie Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Dougie Hamilton

Hamilton stars scoring winning goal and setting up the two others as the Ice Dogs blank the Sault Greyhounds 3-0....this guy is the real deal. Can't wait to see him in the black and gold.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Dougie Hamilton

In Response to Dougie Hamilton:
    [QUOTE]Hamilton stars scoring winning goal and setting up the two others as the Ice Dogs blank the Sault Greyhounds 3-0....this guy is the real deal. Can't wait to see him in the black and gold.
    Posted by saultont[/QUOTE]

I heard a rumor that he put on 2 inches at the age of 18 is now 6' 6". Put some muscle on and he will be an elite D-man. The impressive part is how offensively talented he is given his hight. Almost seems like a given that he will be on the roster next year, can't wait to see him in Boston!

His junior stats are insane, even with the 10 game suspension.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I wonder of Hamilton, Spooner and Knight also get nervous they can be traded to a Columbus .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Dougie Hamilton:
    [QUOTE]I wonder of Hamilton, Spooner and Knight also get nervous they can be traded to a Columbus .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    A young player should get excited about the prospect of playing in Columbus. Winning doesn't matter and you can still get signed to a lucrative deal. Somehow the BJ's manage to have a higher payroll than Boston with very little to show for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hamilton is the only one safe from trade rumors I bet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

[QUOTE]Hamilton is the only one safe from trade rumors I bet.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Along with Seguin of course

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

He will be a Bruin for the next 10 years.  Relax.  He's not going anywhere.  C'mon!  You saw how PC salivated at the draft table when he was still available at #7. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

I would never trade Hamilton ...he is the next big D in Boston

Bobby Orr , Ray Bourque, Big Z and now....Dougie Hamilton

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]He will be a Bruin for the next 10 years.  Relax.  He's not going anywhere.  C'mon!  You saw how PC salivated at the draft table when he was still available at #7. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Then PC must have been drooling by the time the Bruins actually picked him at #9.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

PC also loved Kaberle. That one hurt. On a good note Toronto took Kessel and gave us Tuukka 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder of Hamilton, Spooner and Knight also get nervous they can be traded to a Columbus .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I am thinking Knight is the only one on that list (and you can add Koco to it) that is even being considered to be traded. The Bs have very little depth in their system as it is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Seguin, Hamilton and Rask  appears to be a pretty good nucleus of up and coming young players for a defending Stanley Cup Champions !!

Who was that number 46 playing for the B's last night ? He looked like Kevin Deneen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

No way Knight is on that list.  He was Chiarelli's binky in 2010.  I'd be more concerned if I was Spooner.  He was an after-thought.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I could see Kampfer, Caron traded.  If Sauve wasnt such an injury risk, I could see him traded; however, due to the concussion, I dont think he would bring in much value.

If Camper does well, he could get traded; however, the minutes that he received last night kind of show me that he's up here because we need a body more than anything else.

I could see arniel and Bartkowski moved as well.

Betwen Knight, Spooner, Marchand, Seguin, Hamilton, Caron, Koko, I wouldnt be against trading our first round pick....We've got a lot of young talent in the system and are running out of places to put it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hamilton has 1 goal and 1 assist in the first 5 minutes of today's game. Spooner had 3 points on Saturday.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dougie adds another goal for 3 points in the first 9 minutes. 6-1 Niagra over Kingston with 51 minutes left to play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dougie Hamilton : I heard a rumor that he put on 2 inches at the age of 18 is now 6' 6". Put some muscle on and he will be an elite D-man. The impressive part is how offensively talented he is given his hight. Almost seems like a given that he will be on the roster next year, can't wait to see him in Boston! His junior stats are insane, even with the 10 game suspension.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

A Given, no way he plays in Boston next year. He is dominant at the JR level but let's not get ahead of ourselves. He struggled at the start of the WJC against elite talent so he is not ready for the NHL just yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He's now got 4 points with 25 minutes to go. +4 to boot. 8-2 Niagra.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]He's now got 4 points with 25 minutes to go. +4 to boot. 8-2 Niagra.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

So next year - another year of jr or get him into the nhl?

I always maintain that once you start putting up numbers like that the best thing for your development is to go to the next level.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dougie Hamilton : So next year - another year of jr or get him into the nhl? I always maintain that once you start putting up numbers like that the best thing for your development is to go to the next level.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I don't know. The AHL is a level up too but that option isn't available so only time will tell if he'll be able to leap frog the minors.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I just noticed that Dougie Hamilton won Defensemen of the Month again (third time in the last 5 months)

btw: 3 assists last night too (freddie had 6 points lulz)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I just noticed that Dougie Hamilton won Defensemen of the Month again (third time in the last 5 months) pretty cool http://www.canada.com/sports/Hamilton+defenceman+again/6246040/story.html
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]
    Especially considering he missed a 10 game(suspension) stretch this year. He may have been able to win 4 out of 5 if he played.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Looking forward to see him with the Pros next season

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012..doesnt look good)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Dougie is rediculously good at the OHL level.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dougie is rediculously good at the OHL level.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    Sadly, that's where he'll find himself again if he doesn't make Boston next year.

Sections
Shortcuts