Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/post/Canadiens-say-Bruins-dont-play-dirty?blockID=629910&feedID=3352&awid=8478983737325424882-932

Canadiens say Bruins dont play dirty.

“I don’t think [the Bruins] are a team where you saw coming in 'I’ve got to have my head up here because they’re going to do something dirty,' " said Gorges. “It’s a physical team. They play hard. They hit. Do they cross a line? I don’t know. I think they play physical. Hockey is a physical game. Do they get suspensions? Of course they have, but you could say the same thing about 29 other teams in the league.”

IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

Say wha a hooooo?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

In Response to Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....:
    [QUOTE]Say wha a hooooo?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Right????

What does this say about the vancouver whine machine? Even the Habs themselves are skeptical of the mass moaning that has been lobbied at the B's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Been saying it all along. That little face rubbing stuff is part of the game. It is not dirty play. Everyone does it.....If the game gets rid of all this, it may as well be like watching the allstar game....Which noone really cares for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins.... : Right???? What does this say about the vancouver whine machine? Even the Habs themselves are skeptical of the mass moaning that has been lobbied at the B's.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I find myself having nice feelings towards PK Subban... Where's Rod Serling?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....:
    [QUOTE]http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/post/Canadiens-say-Bruins-dont-play-dirty?blockID=629910&feedID=3352&awid=8478983737325424882-932 Canadiens say Bruins dont play dirty. “I don’t think [the Bruins] are a team where you saw coming in 'I’ve got to have my head up here because they’re going to do something dirty,' " said Gorges. “It’s a physical team. They play hard. They hit. Do they cross a line? I don’t know. I think they play physical. Hockey is a physical game. Do they get suspensions? Of course they have, but you could say the same thing about 29 other teams in the league.” IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    ILH, it's obvious Gorges knows that nothing good can come from calling out an opponent. I mean, why poke the bear?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

But the truth is, the Bruins aren't a dirty team.

That Anaheim team that won the cup, I thought that was a dirty team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]But the truth is, the Bruins aren't a dirty team. That Anaheim team that won the cup, I thought that was a dirty team.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. The Bruins hate the Habs, the Habs hate the Bruins... but there's a mutual respect. The Habs know who their opponent is (despite their bad play of late, their scouting is still superb) They know they're not duirty, and are respectful enough to admit it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Also, Habs are in no position to be calling anyone out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He went on to say "whining about the Bruins is so...Vancouver.  We don't won't to come off as a bunch of mouth-breathing, light-loafered knobs like them.  Go Pats!  Wiz is better than Souray.  Cactus Tony lives in his mother's basement"

I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

I think he's right on all counts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's aren't a dirty team.  95% of the active roster just plays hard.  5% is as dirty as that guy that shakes his cup at the 7-Eleven on Causeway, but the rest of the team is just pure hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Maybe Gorges is pining for a trade and putting peace-feelers out?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

queens are in a lonely, dark place when the habs side with the bruins. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

When I read Subban's comments today I almost fell off my office chair. So yah bizaro world is right "what the heck is going on ?"....

PS. On another note really liked Cammalleri's comments that have RDS up in arms. Hope he doesn't back off remarks always liked Mike little big man who can...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]When I read Subban's comments today I almost fell off my office chair. So yah bizaro world is right "what the heck is going on ?".... PS Hope he doesn't back off remarks always liked Mike little big man who can.... On another note really liked Cammalleri's comments that have RDS up in arms.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Too late San. He's already saying his comments were misconstrued.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]The B's aren't a dirty team.  95% of the active roster just plays hard.  5% is as dirty as that guy that shakes his cup at the 7-Eleven on Causeway, but the rest of the team is just pure hockey.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

OK.
    23 guys on the Bruins roster. 
    5% is 1.15
    And we can't have a 1.15 person.

I'll going to guess you mean everyone but one.

Just bringing this up because my balls got so busted when Recchi said 99% of the guys in this room are only interested in winning a cup and I said that he really meant everyone but one guy and received all kinds of static.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins.... : OK. 23 guys on the Bruins roster.  5% is 1.15 And we can't have a 1.15 person. I'll going to guess you mean everyone but one. Just bringing this up because my balls got so busted when Recchi said 99% of the guys in this room are only interested in winning a cup and I said that he really meant everyone but one guy and received all kinds of static.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

20 guys.  5%  = 1 guy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

NAS has a passion for Marchand. Actually, as a small guy, all his hockey life, Marchand plays like many other small guys who try to get an edge on their opponent. His slew foot was a nasty play, but many other actions are irritating not dirty. Not like the butt ends, and back of the leg jabs used by many Swedish/European trained players. Just ask Grapes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I don't know how many know what poutine really is, but I've had some that will knock you on your ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Poutine does taste bad. It's a foul, nasty dish and an egregious afront to the tasty goodness of fries. Blech!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Poutine does taste bad. It's a foul, nasty dish and an egregious afront to the tasty goodness of fries. Blech!
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

How does Gravy and Cheese ruin anything?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]Poutine does taste bad. It's a foul, nasty dish and an egregious afront to the tasty goodness of fries. Blech!
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Heretic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't poutine have GRAVY? nothing soaked in gravy can possibly be bad. unless we're talking about your cholesterol levels.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins.... : Heretic.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Sorry red...we usually agree on most things but not this one! I think my bland New England upbringing could be the culprit here. lol