Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

I love it but my cholesterol doesn't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....

Your poutine must be different than mine which is a colorless liquid that the Irish made from potatoes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Down is up, water isn't wet, poutine tastes bad and the Canadiens defend the Bruins....:
    [QUOTE]Your poutine must be different than mine which is a colorless liquid that the Irish made from potatoes
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Big difference, Bogie.  They're talking about some nasty Canadian dish that comes with fries, gravy and cheese.  Gross.

You and I know it Red Biddy, White Lightning, Holy Water, Pudgey, Moonshine.  You know, the rare old Mountain Dew.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I don't generally like my fries covered in anything other than ketchup.  But there's this great little place in downtown Burlington, Vermont called Nectar's that serves these fries covered in gravy that are just to die for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Gorges and Gill are both d men on the Canadiens that i like. Subban I can't trust a single word that comes out of his mouth. They should ask Panceretti what he thinks of the Bruins. Right now they are practicing news media talk to get ready when the media comes down on them even harder when they don't make the play offs.

Home cut fries fresh from a chip wagon truck are the best, My French wife and her side of the family are obsess with cheeses they want cheese on every food item possible. I like cheesy but have my limits.