Downie Syndrome

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Downie Syndrome

Will somebody please take out this clown? He does nothing but cheap shot after the whistle and act like a punk throughout the whole game. He goes from trying to pick fights with Chara, to shoving Marchand down after the whistle, and then shooting on Thomas when the final horn clearly sounded. I wish McQuaid or Boychuck would absolutely level this scumb@g.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: Downie Syndrome

He's a true headcase

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Can't wait for a meaningless moment in one of the games (Bruins up 6-0 maybe) to see Chara or Lucic knocked this guy out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome:
    [QUOTE]Can't wait for a meaningless moment in one of the games (Bruins up 6-0 maybe) to see Chara or Lucic knocked this guy out. 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Will probably be Horton..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Poor Chara and Marchand.  Its playoffs.  Do you want him to send flowers.  Lord we sucker 2 guys after a loss- whats that?  Downie could have done something at the end but didnt(other than firing the puck in the net).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He's going to try and do anything he can to get the Bolts a win in the next game so yes the Bruins need to take him out and quickly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I did like it when Downie went after Chara and Z had the sense to laugh at him!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Poor Chara and Marchand.  Its playoffs.  Do you want him to send flowers.  Lord we sucker 2 guys after a loss- whats that?  Downie could have done something at the end but didnt(other than firing the puck in the net).
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Don't like it when we do it; don't like it when Downie does it.  You should be so consistent...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

What did Downie do?  Please humor me.  Shooting the puck in the net is a punk move.  Yes.  Other than that what?  Are you telling me Marchand was an innocent party in that faceoff mess? 
    I didnt see Downie skate over and sucker Seguin in the face. 

Lord, I try and have a positive night and make one comment and get jumped.  I say the officials did a great job tonight and I get jumped.  What do you people want? 
    I stayed very very positive tonight. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]What did Downie do?  Please humor me.  Shooting the puck in the net is a punk move.  Yes.  Other than that what?  Are you telling me Marchand was an innocent party in that faceoff mess?  I didnt see Downie skate over and sucker Seguin in the face.  Lord, I try and have a positive night and make one comment and get jumped.  I say the officials did a great job tonight and I get jumped.  What do you people want?  I stayed very very positive tonight. 

Do you want a reward for staying positive? If you're truly a Bruins fan, why the hell wouldn't you be positive after a 2-0 win on the road?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Clownie.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]I did like it when Downie went after Chara and Z had the sense to laugh at him!
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

hahaha stinger I thought the same thing! It might have just been me but I could have sworn Chara mouthed 'pus$y' after one of his and Downie's altercations.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Shupe- i agree with your eval of the refs.  They called a fair game.  Downie was pushing the limits but didn't cross the line.  I would love to see him take a good, clean hit but a series win would make me feel just as good!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Marchand has been getting a lot of shots after the whistle. I guess comes with pest territory.
    I want McQuaid to take Downie.  In the first Downie was staring down McQuaid LOL... you gotta be kidding me. The PEI giant will kick your azz!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Shup, recently you have turned into a whiner like your boy Roloson. I wouldn't want to see posters starting to put you on ignore because you have good hockey sense. Sorry but you have become a crybaby.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome : Do you want a reward for staying positive? If you're truly a Bruins fan, why the hell wouldn't you be positive after a 2-0 win on the road?
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Since you obviously are new on here I tend to challenge the masses on here.  Of course I am happy for a Bruins win.  I didnt see you post one thing all night other than this dung.  where were you on the other posts.  you came on here and post something about Downie.

Chara and Marchand are big boys.  I am pretty sure at the end of this series Downie will skate off on his own.  I actually commented about how game one gave him a license to hurt.  where were you in that conversation.

Next thing you will make a post about your big brother coming to get me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Shup, recently you have turned into a whiner like your boy Roloson. I wouldn't want to see posters starting to put you on ignore because you have good hockey sense. Sorry but you have become a crybaby.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

San,

If you honestly can call me the cry baby in this I hope you do put me on ignore.  What did Downie do?  We have a guy start a thread about him.  I wanna know what he did.  He is playing playoff hockey.  He is a super pest like one of our own.  He didnt run anyone tonight, he had a slashing match with our pest, they lined up again and played hockey.

How the heck is this whinng or a cry baby.  I should be saying the exact same thing.  Unreal

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]What did Downie do?  Please humor me.  Shooting the puck in the net is a punk move.  Yes.  Other than that what?  Are you telling me Marchand was an innocent party in that faceoff mess?  I didnt see Downie skate over and sucker Seguin in the face.  Lord, I try and have a positive night and make one comment and get jumped.  I say the officials did a great job tonight and I get jumped.  What do you people want?  I stayed very very positive tonight. 

It was no big deal, Downie is just a pest, and the refs were fine.

I just chuckle at how you call out the Bruins players for anything shady and then make up excuses for the guys on the opposing team doing the same thing, that's all.

Hope you enjoyed the win. Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

downie's a punk, but I think we're looking for victimhood / something to talk about here if we think he's running roughshod over the Bs- lol

the guy's no slouch, but yes Quaider could tune him ( he tried to get him to throw in game 1 ). They went in the AHL once and it was a draw, but lonewolf has gotten a lot better since then. I don't see much intimidation coming out way in this series .....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome : San, If you honestly can call me the cry baby in this I hope you do put me on ignore. How the heck is this whinng or a cry baby.  I should be saying the exact same thing.  Unreal Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Everytime someone asks you a question you get defensive. Just reply with a defeinitive answer instead of acting like someone felt you up or took your Barbie doll CHILL OUT no one is picking on you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome : It was no big deal, Downie is just a pest, and the refs were fine. I just chuckle at how you call out the Bruins players for anything shady and then make up excuses for the guys on the opposing team doing the same thing, that's all. Hope you enjoyed the win.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Fletch,

Listen, all I said was what did he do.  You agreed.  San is on every word I say now and so are you.  Go read all my posts tonight.  If I am such a negative - non bruin troll why do I post positive threads about AF tonight?  Don't jump on one thing that is negative and make it into a $hitstorm. 

Downie is doing his job and has actually been very quiet in terms of how he can get involved.   If what he did tonight is comparible to two sucker punches at the end of game 1 I am truly missing something.  Downie shooting the puck in the net is a punk move and the Bruins players didnt even pay attention to it. 

Go read my other posts before you start yapping. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome : Everytime someone asks you a question you get defensive. Just reply with a defeinitive answer instead of acting like someone felt you up or took your Barbie doll CHILL OUT no one is picking on you.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

What question was asked?  I asked the question?  What did Downie do?  He is really the only guy to hate on the other side.  But I asked the question.  Someone commented on it.  What is your question of mighty San?  I will answer it.

You jumped on me on another thread about how I said the officials were lettin them play.  No net, no going home.  If you dont wanna read my stuff then ignore me.  You were the one who said people will start putting me on ignore.... are you a cult leader? And my Barbie? Are you two?    

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Oh, come on Shupe. You know Downie is a complete d**chebag in the mold of Cooke or Avery. He has been that way since junior where I saw him play many times....the kid is a danger....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Downie Syndrome : Since you obviously are new on here I tend to challenge the masses on here.  Of course I am happy for a Bruins win.  I didnt see you post one thing all night other than this dung.  where were you on the other posts.  you came on here and post something about Downie. Chara and Marchand are big boys.  I am pretty sure at the end of this series Downie will skate off on his own.  I actually commented about how game one gave him a license to hurt.  where were you in that conversation. Next thing you will make a post about your big brother coming to get me.

Am I, a newbie to boston.com, getting the honor of having a conversation with THE shuperman? I feel so privileged. But as to your little challenges, I was actually watching the game in my family room and then came to post after the game to converse with fellow Bruins fans but you're grumpy self has to 'challenge' people which makes you believe you have some superiority. lol. Get a life there, Shupe.

And by the way, I am brother-less. One less thing for you to worry about, old man.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Whatever Shup