Dreamin about Luc and Stu coming back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Dreamin about Luc and Stu coming back

I'd love to see these two set the stage with some serious domination with hits and if fights are required then so be it.  Luc has to get matched up with players that will make the most of his talents.  I personnaly think that his offensive skills only shine when the other lines are dominate and he is allowed to blend as a second line.
    Boston needs another team identity game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Dreamin about Luc and Stu coming back

CJ needs to let Lucic duke it out... he's not a sniper and he is not particularly great on defense. If he takes a quality guy out of the lineup for 5 minutes, he's done his job and we all know he plays better when he is physical.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I don't know if Stu will fight when he comes back. His injury kind of dampers that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Dreamin about Luc and Stu coming back:
    I'd love to see these two set the stage with some serious domination with hits and if fights are required then so be it.  Luc has to get matched up with players that will make the most of his talents.  I personnaly think that his offensive skills only shine when the other lines are dominate and he is allowed to blend as a second line. Boston needs another team identity game
    Posted by BigNickster

Bergeron-Marchand-Lucic would dominate cycling the puck down low.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Lucic returning from an "Upper Body injury" and Stuart returning dislocated finger/broken hand don't think either of them should duke it out, there are other players who can fill that role.  No reason they can't play physical though.

Sections
Shortcuts