1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Drsft

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Drsft

your best post to date Stanley.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

2014 DRAFT

Nikita Sherbak ....... A MUST

Jakub Vrana my 2 nd choice

Nicolay Goldobin my 3rd pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know what happened there .....posted 4 times about my 3 prospects and all 4 have been removed ...???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nikita Sherbak ....... A MUST

Jakub Vrana my 2 nd choice

Nicolay Goldobin my 3rd pick

[/QUOTE]

You already said this in another thread, was there really a need to start another one?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

ignore

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know what happened there .....posted 4 times about my 3 prospects and all 4 have been removed ...???

[/QUOTE]

PC doesn't like his employees giving out his secrets and got BDC to edit your posts.

Did you not read the Company Handbook when you joined the Bruins?

It's called a Confidentiality Agreement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I wonder if people don't care about your personal predictions and made-up stories, and the mods are tired of you cluttering the board up with new threads about yourself...?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if people don't care about your personal predictions and made-up stories, and the mods are tired of you cluttering the board up with new threads about yourself...?

[/QUOTE]

Fletch for the win. <Wink>

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Isn't this a coincidence?  If I look at this web site:

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

they have the Bruins picking Nikita Scherbak at #25 in round 1.  Gee, what a coincidence!

Nikolay Goldobin is ranked #30 on that site 

Jakub Vrana is ranked #31 on that site.

Wow, Stanley has been burning the midnight oil making phone calls and researching these players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Put your  money on Sherbak (if a available  at 25) that would be Awesome 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

NHL Steven Hoffner is out of this world ...he doesnt have Sherbak in the 1st round ...there is no way that Sherbak doesnt go in the 1st round ....if he is available at 25th believe me the BRUINS will snap call his name ......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't this a coincidence?  If I look at this web site:

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/" rel="nofollow">http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

they have the Bruins picking Nikita Scherbak at #25 in round 1.  Gee, what a coincidence!

Nikolay Goldobin is ranked #30 on that site 

Jakub Vrana is ranked #31 on that site.

Wow, Stanley has been burning the midnight oil making phone calls and researching these players.

[/QUOTE]

Surely you jest.  You know how hard Stanley's been working...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Stanley are you officially employed by the bruins yet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley are you officially employed by the bruins yet?

I have not been paid by the BRUINS , therefore I am totally independant ...about Sherbak if you look at my previous posts you will see that I have posted my picks about a month ago NIKITA SHERBAK is my no.1 pick I would even pick him in the top 20.... So if the BRUINS can get him at 25 it will be a real deal ...Sherbak could play in the NHL as early as next season
    A much better player than Caron , could also replace Campbell and play with Paille and Spooner that would be the best 4th line upin the NHL by far

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

Scherbak (hope Stanley learns how to spell his name, in case they do draft the kid) IMO, does not really stand out over the other draft picks, in the 20-30 range, is only 172 lbs, and my personal preference, is to avoid selecting Russians in order to avoid the KHL option for these young players.

I was expecting the Bruins to take Conner Bleackley at 25, and would appreciate if Stanley could tell me, what was said about the kid, during the club's draft meetings.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BigBadnBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Scherbak (hope Stanley learns how to spell his name, in case they do draft the kid) IMO, does not really stand out over the other draft picks, in the 20-30 range, is only 172 lbs, and my personal preference, is to avoid selecting Russians in order to avoid the KHL option for these young players.

I was expecting the Bruins to take Conner Bleackley at 25, and would appreciate if Stanley could tell me, what was said about the kid, during the club's draft meetings.

[/QUOTE]

Scherbak spent a whole season already in North America , had a great season he will gain weight , he is still young bud has freat hands , a great sense of hockey and like I said earlier I wouldnt be surprised to see him playing in the NHL as soon as next season

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After that, why don't you ask your cocktail waitress for the latest intelligence on Afghanistan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Connor a big player with good vision. A high hockey IQ forward who understands positional play. Will drive hard to the net but not as talented as Scherbak

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Of which doctors foot do you speak ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Decision has been made its official the BRUINS will pick Nikita Scherbak at 25

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

wrongo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley - are you still going to be at the drsft table?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

It's a no-risk prediction by Stanley, because if Scherbak is available when the Bruins pick, and they don't pick him, then he will be on here telling all of us, that the guy they took instead, was never expected to be there at the 25th pick.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

The real Stanley will be revealed on Friday night at the Bruins draft table...he will be the kid carrying the jerseys to the stage when the Bs announce their picks. All those pictures posted with various current and former NHL players are actually of his Uncle Sully who...like...you know...stalks follows players to trading card shows, book signings and alumni games.

Stanley's entire biography was enhanced/embellished by merging the publicly posted details of the lives of NAS/Bookboy/Fletcher/BadHab and a few others(Red!?).

How else can he be explained?

Keep it up Stanley!