Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on this?

paid $173.00 US for it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on t...

I needed to cheer my self up a little over the slump a win would be nice vs the sens and would be free :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on t...

Its from some memorabelia place in chicago and comes with a certificate of authenticity and the glass s also uv protected so i can display it and not have to worry about it. Also says a lifetime guraentte if I am not satisfied with it. Only thing I worry about is it being a fake but I guess there is no way to be sure. Posted this in case any of you are collectors and might have some knowlage about what items like this usualy go for of orr. I think I got a good price on it but not sure. I will never sell it so I guess it doesn't matter what its worth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on this?:
    [QUOTE]I needed to cheer my self up a little over the slump a win would be nice vs the sens and would be free :)
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

LUCIC - You can never go wrong with what looks to be an excellent framed, autographed pic of the greatest hockey player of all-time!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I like the picture to orr making a player look silly :)

Now I have to worry about my father trying to steal it from me when he comes over haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on this?:
    [QUOTE]Its from some memorabelia place in chicago and comes with a certificate of authenticity and the glass s also uv protected so i can display it and not have to worry about it. Also says a lifetime guraentte if I am not satisfied with it. Only thing I worry about is it being a fake but I guess there is no way to be sure. Posted this in case any of you are collectors and might have some knowlage about what items like this usualy go for of orr. I think I got a good price on it but not sure. I will never sell it so I guess it doesn't matter what its worth.
    Lucic, that picture looks awesome. Congrats on getting a signed memento of the game's greatest ever player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Congrats on the picture! You got a good deal also. I got into a bidding war at a Bs silent auction about 5 years ago at the Garden on a 12 x 16 framed and authenticated autographed picture of "THE GOAL". To put it bluntly I was going to 500 but the guy who was bidding against me stopped after I went to 425. At the time I saw other pics of the goal going for 300 and there was no sure way to tell if Bobby signed them or not. I was elated bring it home! Enjoy!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In Response to Due to this bruins slump I bought a 18x14 Bobby Orr Framed and autographed photo do you guys think I got a good deal on this?:
    [QUOTE]paid $173.00 US for it

Autographed picture of the greatest to ever lace 'em up - PRICELESS!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

Espo in the wings - I can hear Fred Cusick now!
    Nice pic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Congrats on the picture! You got a good deal also. I got into a bidding war at a Bs silent auction about 5 years ago at the Garden on a 12 x 16 framed and authenticated autographed picture of "THE GOAL". To put it bluntly I was going to 500 but the guy who was bidding against me stopped after I went to 425. At the time I saw other pics of the goal going for 300 and there was no sure way to tell if Bobby signed them or not. I was elated bring it home! Enjoy!!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Must be a very nice piece if it came from the bruins. Most orr pictures frammed or not I have seen online are going much higher than what I paid for mine so I am happy with the purchase. Can't wait to get it in the mail and hang it in my "bruins den"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Looks like someones living room wall just got a violent shove into classy!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Nice picture at a good price Lucicmilan.  Way to go!  I just bought a signed O'rielly and Im having it professionally framed, can't wait to get it back.