Dumbest Posts of the Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Re: Dumbest Posts of the Season

In Response to Re: Dumbest Posts of the Season:
    [QUOTE]of course i have saved the best or the worse however u would like to look at it. cactus tony gave us this idiotic post about 2 weeks before the play-offs started! FOR PURE LAUGHTER PLEASE READ THIS PIECE OF SAMSONITE'S POST!!!!! Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! posted at 4/4/2011 10:53 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89 " target="_parent"> cactusTony Posts: 315 First: 4/9/2009 Last: 7/12/2011 If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

I'd like to change my vote to the cactus tony rant!!!

Anyone remember trade Thomas sign Anderson from the year before last? Those were the days, huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dumbest Posts of the Season : I'd like to change my vote to the cactus tony rant!!! Anyone remember trade Thomas sign Anderson from the year before last? Those were the days, huh?
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

Man, I should've just searched through RMiller, I mean, CactusTony's page. I would've found all the best!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

My vote: Anything Bruins8 writes!

Even now that the B's won the cup, still talks (and probably dreams) of teabaggin' his boyfriend!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]My vote: Anything Bruins8 writes! Even now that the B's won the cup, still talks (and probably dreams) of teabaggin' his boyfriend!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

ronnie 40 0r 50 goals if kessel played with 46 or 37. just imagine? this is the same moron who thinks the bruins would have did better then they did if they had kessel!
    i like calling him bruins81. ''dreams of teabaggin'' is the line of the thread. good job ronzo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dumbest Posts of the Season : ronnie 40 0r 50 goals if kessel played with 46 or 37. just imagine? this is the same moron who thinks the bruins would have did better then they did if they had kessel! i like calling him bruins81. ''dreams of teabaggin'' is the line of the thread. good job ronzo

I like the Bruins81! 

Also the same moron that still thinks Chia got raped by Burke! Gotta love the little re-tard!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

This one is a beauty.  I don't like making fun of people for stupidity, but when they are also nasty about, I think you get free reign.  What's amazing is that someone can be so bad in their knowledge and understanding of hockey that every single thing they rant about is the exact opposite of the actual truth.  And how many times can a person use the very weak mocking term of 'Chia-pet'?

[QUOTE]of course i have saved the best or the worse however u would like to look at it. cactus tony gave us this idiotic post about 2 weeks before the play-offs started! FOR PURE LAUGHTER PLEASE READ THIS PIECE OF SAMSONITE'S POST!!!!! Too Many Bruin Fans with Rose Colored glasses on!!! posted at 4/4/2011 10:53 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89 " target="_parent"> cactusTony Posts: 315 First: 4/9/2009 Last: 7/12/2011 If I read one more comment about how Seguin is coming along and all that other happy crap how the Bruins know just what they are doing with players, I am gonna throwup allover the Globe when I go to the convenient store- I won't buy one. Right now, Seguin is a BUST of a # 2 pick ! I will tell ya more- Kessel got run out of town for playing soft just like this kid, but you wimps defend Tyler to the end. Although, I can honestly say that if we our coach only had a freakin BRAIN, Seguin may have had a little bit better year. Some of you fans are so STUPID! It is like you watch a totally different game. You defend your favorites and continually make EXCUSES for their failures. Here is the Bruins breakdown, my last discussion start of the year- I promise. Start at the top : Jacobs family - money hungry grabbin cheapskates that probably screwed the Bruins and their fans a Cup or two by never going to get THE Player(s) to help take them over the top. Nealy - Mgmt Puppet/ figurehead only of days gone by. Peter Chiapet - thinks he is a smartie is really a pushover = sucker - see B Burke who is still laughing . His biggest claim to fame is backing into a # 2 pick by screwing up on the Kessel deal. Clown Julien -one of the stupidest non strategic coaches ever witnessed. This idiot only calls a timeout after the Bruins have already basically LOST the freakin game! Maddeningly loves muckers and grinders. I would like to see him thrown right out of this mucking town!! Demoralized Rask , has screwed up Seguin so badly by playing him with totally useless players like Paille / Thornton..and others. Moved him away from the natural position in which he flourished * center* and has basically destroyed this young man. Yet, he sure does play his favorites like Ryder, Thornton, all the 4th line muckers and grinders ..this coach S U C K S and this town will be so so much better off once he is  G O N E !! Chara - Can you say statue? not in his honor, rather because he moves like one. Grossly overpaid super slow defenseman ..his fat, excessively long contract was bad business! Thomas - Old man breaking down, Overused by a moron of a coach. Rask - will thrive once he gets set free from this hole of a team. Peverly - can you say MISTAKE ? a younger faster Wheeler for this joker? Kelly - Can you say Chia overpaid his FORMER EMPLOYER? Bergeron - come on 5 mill a yr for a 20 goal scoring mucker?? NO SUPERSTAR! Ryder - Plllllllllllllllllllllllease- and they would not release this guy why?? Kaberle - he aint' stayin in Boston- its a pit stop- back to Toronto- good by Joe Colborne- and yet another # 1 pick - great job Chia Pet! You MORON! Shawn THornton - do we really have to keep a guy because he is ''good in the locker room' I mean , what the heck is he doing in that darn locker room that makes him invaluable ? he does nothing on the ice, waste of a roster spot! Bruins outbid NO ONE ELSE for his services - what  a JOKE of a mgmt team! SO ENJOY THESE CLOWNS WHILE YOU CAN ...THEY HAVE THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS 1ST ROUND KNOCKOUT LOOK ABOUT THEM DON'T THEY ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

dumbest posts of the season are anything ye old winesock posts followed by anything kps data entry clerk posts followed by all other member of icemantz board.  al things posted by the above add to the dumbening of this fine board

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Anything by Cactus Tony

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Which Post is the Dumbest?

I would say anything posted by CocklessTony, but that would be too easy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dumbest posts of the season are anything ye old winesock posts followed by anything kps data entry clerk posts followed by all other member of icemantz board.  al things posted by the above add to the dumbening of this fine board
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    Well you're certainly giving them a run for their money.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Predictions on dumbest post of the upcoming season?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Predictions on dumbest post of the upcoming season?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    I prefer not to encourage them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

[QUOTE]Predictions on dumbest post of the upcoming season?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but it'll come sometime in November when they've lost 2 straight (most likely after a 7 game winning streak)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

"dumbest posts of the season are anything ye old winesock posts followed by anything kps data entry clerk posts followed by all other member of icemantz board.  al things posted by the above add to the dumbening of this fine board "

Well thank you Kane's Donuts. There's nothing like an inspirational post from you about me to make me want to keep on posting here. I realize I haven't been posting enough on here. That will have to change.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Simple-Anything by Cactus Tony or Cactus Tonia

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

NAS saying he would take McQuaid over Orr (in his prime).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Hey it's summer time... why are you wasting your time here? go to the beach do something more interesting....! and leave my bro out of this :)

You really have nothing to do...
    please get a life before it's too late!

See U in october bye bye and Cactus Tony is having fun he forgot about you guys , he'll come back next season...

Sachuest is a city beach without the city because there's no development around it even though it's only 2 miles from Easton's. Instead of mansions, it is surrounded by the Norman Bird Sanctuary and Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge. High dunes, beach grass, and roses line the road and parking lot. The mile-long sandy beach is bookended by giant rock formations, and has basic facilities for showers and concessions.

And beautiful girls !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

cocktus tonyo... looks like another dumb post for the list. too bad the season is over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Maybe it wasn't this season but it should be brought to attention on this thread anyway. " Bergeron is a 4th line center " or something to that effect . Posted by the Kabanov loving poster from Eastern Canada.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe it wasn't this season but it should be brought to attention on this thread anyway. " Bergeron is a 4th line center " or something to that effect . Posted by the Kabanov loving poster from Eastern Canada.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I recall the thread but can't recall the poster.

Was it a certain Xem.... ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe it wasn't this season but it should be brought to attention on this thread anyway. " Bergeron is a 4th line center " or something to that effect . Posted by the Kabanov loving poster from Eastern Canada.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Chowdah, I remember lots of those "what are we paying Bergeron for" posts.  I've always felt there was no need of arguing with those posters. If a person couldn't recognize Bergeron's contribution, no amount of words would make them see.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]NAS saying he would take McQuaid over Orr (in his prime).
    Posted by TurkS16[/QUOTE]
    I assume this is a joke since Nas only recently started to see any value in McQuaid.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

It is NOT a joke....see discussion named Orr starting on 6-12.....read the whole thing, it is pitiful. Bobby Orr was a once in a lifetime player who in his prime would dominate todays game as he did in the 70's. Guys like him are like Ted Williams, Walter Payton, MJ or Larry Bird and just a couple others in sport....they see and play the game at a higher 6th sense level.......they just know what will happen before anyone else....be happy & feel lucky if you saw Orr cause there is no one in todays game who could hold his jock......Bobby's talent was limitless.....full of himself NAS obviously either never saw Bobby play or is just plain dumb.....maybe both!
    BTW- I also love McQuaid and have since he came up....plays Bruins hockey!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

how about everything that bbreings/riding with the king wrote about pc?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It is NOT a joke....see discussion named Orr starting on 6-12.....read the whole thing, it is pitiful. Bobby Orr was a once in a lifetime player who in his prime would dominate todays game as he did in the 70's. Guys like him are like Ted Williams, Walter Payton, MJ or Larry Bird and just a couple others in sport....they see and play the game at a higher 6th sense level.......they just know what will happen before anyone else....be happy & feel lucky if you saw Orr cause there is no one in todays game who could hold his jock......Bobby's talent was limitless.....full of himself NAS obviously either never saw Bobby play or is just plain dumb.....maybe both! BTW- I also love McQuaid and have since he came up....plays Bruins hockey!!!
    Posted by TurkS16[/QUOTE]
    Agree 100% regarding Orr. His skill set would've translated in any era. Guys like Orr, Gretzky and Mario could play in any era. Gretzky retired just 12 years ago after a season in which he still had 62 points in 70 games. Gretzky is obviously not that far removed from today's game yet he started in the league 1 year after Orr was forced into retirement at 29. Imagine how good Orr could've been with today's equipment and medical care. I'm sure we never actually ever got to see him at 100% since his knees were hurt so early in his career. He was truly a special player.