Dumbest reporter comment so far?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Dumbest reporter comment so far?

ESPN regular and well known Boston hater Bill Plaschke on ESPN Around The Horn after game 3 came up with the claim that the finger taunting the Bs did while laying a beating on Vacouver in game 3 proved that Vancouver was going to walk through the rest of the series because they "were in the Bruins' heads".

I set my DVR to record todays show so I can see what sort of moronic excuse he comes up with this time. I'm going with him blaming the ice conditions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Dumbest reporter comment so far

Plaschke once wrote a scathing criticism of Vlade Guerrero while he was with the Angels. The Column ran the same day Guerrero went 3-for-4 in a playoff game to help his team win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Dumbest reporter comment so far?

he's a complete idiot, there is no doubt about that. how does he get thru the day without getting beat up? i'm not joking

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

BP is a complete moron.  I used to watch those shows years ago, when they first came on, but they are a complete farce and the idiots they have on there regularly (except for Woody) were complete know-nothings.  It seemed like everything they said was stuff ANYONE who had ANY CLUE about said sport could come up with.  They're not witty, insightful or even remotely intelligent.  They are clowns that are on ESPN, which is a complete joke of a sports network.  Poker, spelling b's, "game shows" etc.  Give me a break.  The last time I watched ESPN regularly was probably 4 years ago.  Trust me, Im not missing anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's gone the way of MTV. lost its way, and became an "entertainment network", instead of a "sports network". ever notice the EXACT same topics get rehashed on PTI. talk about overkill. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

A mite from Dot knows more about hockey than Bill Plaschke. 'nuff said.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Dumbest reporter comment so far?:
    [QUOTE]BP is a complete moron.  I used to watch those shows years ago, when they first came on, but they are a complete farce and the idiots they have on there regularly (except for Woody) were complete know-nothings.  It seemed like everything they said was stuff ANYONE who had ANY CLUE about said sport could come up with.  They're not witty, insightful or even remotely intelligent.  They are clowns that are on ESPN, which is a complete joke of a sports network.  Poker, spelling b's, "game shows" etc.  Give me a break.  The last time I watched ESPN regularly was probably 4 years ago.  Trust me, Im not missing anything.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I have the perfect way to watch that and PTI. I record them on the DVR then check the topic lists. If there's something I want to check out I fast forward to it, watch that 2 minutes then delete the show.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]he's a complete idiot, there is no doubt about that. how does he get thru the day without getting beat up? i'm not joking
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Well, if he is anything like us, just try and not the leave the city too much.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

PTI's Wilborn said Montreal would win in 5 and the B's had no chance at all. He knows less about hockey then Plascke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

About the only thing I watch with any consistency on ESPN is Outside the Lines. Other than that adkbeesfan is right. It's gone the way of MTV.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

I heard Darren Dutsheyn on TSN say after a game vs the bolts that Roloson outplayed Thomas for that game. Roloson did play well but timmy had a shutout. I think it was after game 5 maybe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]BP is a complete moron.  I used to watch those shows years ago, when they first came on, but they are a complete farce and the idiots they have on there regularly (except for Woody) were complete know-nothings.  It seemed like everything they said was stuff ANYONE who had ANY CLUE about said sport could come up with.  They're not witty, insightful or even remotely intelligent.  They are clowns that are on ESPN, which is a complete joke of a sports network.  Poker, spelling b's, "game shows" etc.  Give me a break.  The last time I watched ESPN regularly was probably 4 years ago.  Trust me, Im not missing anything.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, PTI and Around the Horn,  used to watch them, havent see them in about 3 years, same with Sportscenter...NHL On The Fly is all I watch now...Anyways the stupidest reporter is the one who asked Luongo what he thought about the 10,000 fans back at Rogers Arena cheering when he got pulled..Are you kidding me? Luongo should have Timmy Thomas'd him right there, I know he's the opposing goalie, but thats  classless, gutless move by that idiot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

The worst thing about getting pulled is they have to keep showing you sitting on the bench. They did that about 3 times to Luongo.

Sections
Shortcuts