Good for a laugh

http://i.minus.com/iB6RUOKYqeOVy.gif  

(copy and paste)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: EA Sports loves big Z

LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

NICE!! Finish your check then take a rest on the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

That's hilarious. Do they get called for too few men on the ice?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I love that clip...

But must disagree that EA Sports loves Big Z...

I could be wrong, but I think EA is based in Vancouver.  And I'm probably just paranoid, but I feel like they consistently under-rate the Bruins and, even worse, don't recognize they won the Cup...

Whenever it is talked about in the gameplay, Bill Clement STILL says something like, "I think they are close to a Stanley Cup."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love that clip...

But must disagree that EA Sports loves Big Z...

I could be wrong, but I think EA is based in Vancouver.  And I'm probably just paranoid, but I feel like they consistently under-rate the Bruins and, even worse, don't recognize they won the Cup...

Whenever it is talked about in the gameplay, Bill Clement STILL says something like, "I think they are close to a Stanley Cup."

[/QUOTE]

In NHL 2013. Since EA Sports is based out of Vancouver & I know a guy who works with them. They have Bill Clement saying the exact same line he's been saying since NHL 2010. Gary Thorne, or whatever his name is asks if the Bruins have a shot at winning. Clement says. "Yea, if they continue to build, but the last time they won it was in 72' & most of todays fans weren't even watching!" 

Vancouver hates the Boston Bruins as does EA sports. I've had the 2013 game since Sept & played 2 full seasons & play-offs & I only heard Bill Clement mention the B's as Stanley Cup Champions once. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

They acknowledge it in NHL 12 if you start a season as a B's prospect of player the first game has the banner raising ceremony. That's about it though.

Sections
Shortcuts