Early 7th player award prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Early 7th player award prediction

In Response to Re: Early 7th player award prediction:
    [QUOTE]Milan
    Posted by deano2324[/QUOTE]

You don't know the meaning behind the reward. When a player is getting paid 4 mill. His expectations are high to begin with. Bergeron is getting as much, but he's coming back from a far more serious injury than an a bad ankle. When looch won it in his rookie year. That was the true meaning behind the reward.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knewjax hockey. Show knewjax hockey's posts

Clearly it's "March-mun".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

1. Timmy.  Who'd have honestly predicted his success this year - he's the only reason why we're talking about a playoff run, let's be honest, and who would have expected it after last year when Tuukka was #1 hands down.  I won't even begin to discuss how Thomas should win both the ... enough mentioned.

2. Marchand.  Who'd have expected him to perform as he has - he's been tremendous.  Keep it going for the rest of the year and onward - I think he will and he'll be central to the playoff run.  Marchand is the real deal.

3. Gregory Campbell.  You could start a franchise around the guy - smart, tough, reliable, consistent (OK, he has my vote).

4. Cam Neely.

5. Wheeler - because he was finally traded and there's no knock meant on Peverley, who's a good player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Blake Wheeler!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

1.marchand 2.campbell. both are deserving but marchand has played just fantastic. i mentioned campbell because i didnt know him at all and thought he was just a throw-in in horton-wideman deal but push comes to shove i think campbell has given the bruins more on the ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Marchand followed by McQuaid, Recchi, Campbell, and Thomas. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas because who others than me would have thought timmy would win the hart trophy in additon to the vezina which we all knew he would win but the hart is the cherry on the cake lol. marchand is having a good year but timmy will clean up league trophy case

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

k-nut, i think you use too many periods when you write. there is a period shortage in the world because of people like you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]1. Timmy.  Who'd have honestly predicted his success this year - he's the only reason why we're talking about a playoff run, let's be honest, and who would have expected it after last year when Tuukka was #1 hands down.  I won't even begin to discuss how Thomas should win both the ... enough mentioned. 2. Marchand.  Who'd have expected him to perform as he has - he's been tremendous.  Keep it going for the rest of the year and onward - I think he will and he'll be central to the playoff run.  Marchand is the real deal. 3. Gregory Campbell.  You could start a franchise around the guy - smart, tough, reliable, consistent (OK, he has my vote). 4. Cam Neely. 5. Wheeler - because he was finally traded and there's no knock meant on Peverley, who's a good player.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]
    I agree with this statement, but in all honesty the TT believers knew he'd have a better season. He's getting paid $5 mill to stop the puck. So it's hard to give this award to someone who is just doing it better than expected. BM basically just continues to get better. NOBODY expected this from the kid! Heck I remember NAS & I both saying that Paille was better because he was such a great PKer. Now look it! I know others said they like Marchand better, but I bet few of them thought he'd be doing this. Campbell is getting a lot of votes, but I think he's as advertised.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early 7th player award prediction : I agree with this statement, but in all honesty the TT believers knew he'd have a better season. He's getting paid $5 mill to stop the puck. So it's hard to give this award to someone who is just doing it better than expected. BM basically just continues to get better. NOBODY expected this from the kid! Heck I remember NAS & I both saying that Paille was better because he was such a great PKer. Now look it! I know others said they like Marchand better, but I bet few of them thought he'd be doing this. Campbell is getting a lot of votes, but I think he's as advertised.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I think Bergeron and Lucic fall into the same category as TT.They're just playing the way we all knew they were capable of.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early 7th player award prediction : I think Bergeron and Lucic fall into the same category as TT.They're just playing the way we all knew they were capable of.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I think PB deserves votes ONLY because of what he's come back from. Overall he's the B's best forward & to come back & be ranked in the NHL's top two-way centers is/was unexpected to some degree! That pass he made to BM last nite thru his legs was freakin awesome btw!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

I love watching Bruins' prospects at the WJC and remembering how well Marchand played. Then it seemed like he fell off the face of the earth. So glad to see him have such a great year. Imagine a player like that from within your system! Those of us who follow the Bruins know how valueable he is. I don't think many fans from other teams are even aware. Never mentioned in Calder candidates. Great prototipical small forward. How much is he worth in trade bait?? Not that I'm even remotely interested in trading him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

[QUOTE]What is a 7th player award and how do you get recognized for it?  I don't think I've ever heard of that
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]
    the leafs couldnt win a jockstrap let alone a Cup why dont you F off

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

My first thought was Campbell, but after reading the thread I agree that Marchand should win it....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early 7th player award prediction : the leafs couldnt win a jockstrap let alone a Cup why dont you F off
    Posted by Bird8817[/QUOTE]
    That's how you respond to one of this forum's most intelligent posters?Not real classy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Dez, I agree. I prefer a forum where people treat each other with respect.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early 7th player award prediction : That's how you respond to one of this forum's most intelligent posters?Not real classy.

Yea my ignore list just hit 151!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, I agree. I prefer a forum where people treat each other with respect.
    Posted by newfiewhaler[/QUOTE]
    I know I can be a dick sometimes myself but there was no need for that statement.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Done

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early 7th player award prediction : That's how you respond to one of this forum's most intelligent posters?Not real classy.
    Gotta agree, LRH is one of my favorite posters. I like seeing the other side from people are respectful, much like LRH.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I think it'll go to marchand, but in reality it should go to Thomas, half this board still wants to trade him, half this board has excuses for why rask should get more starts.. And everyone had to question what we were going to get from a 36 yo goalie coming off of hip surgery.. It would be atypical for the award to go to such a vet, but he has exceeded the highest expectations..

With Marchand we knew we would get some grit, an aggitator, and some scoring, hes been better then expected for sure, but I think thomas has been one of the biggest stories in the NHL this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

No brainer... Marchand.  Bird(dung)8817, you had a short posting history! LRH is one of the best on these boards, his second favorite team is the Boston Bruins. Dumas. 

Sections
Shortcuts