Early Bruins 2012-2013 Prospect Reports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Early Bruins 2012-2013 Prospect Reports

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

True, but he was not an entirely unknown entity when PC signed him.  Teams that might have been in on him initially, wouldn't lose interest based on his AHL play.  Seems like young goalies are good "chips" to have.  How impactful is certainly debatable.

Great point, Crowls.  If someone had an eye on him before but failed to make a move before Chiarelli, they'll certainly still be up on him with his AHL performance.  I sure would hate to see any good goalie get moved before having a real chance to prove himself.  I always think of JS Giguere in that situation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

And if Khudobin does skate off for that tax free money of Russia. There is always 6'3" Lars Volden to try n convince to come over as well.  2011 Bruins draft pick 24 GP in the SM-Liiga league- .924 SV%. That would be some nice competition in Providence.

Ya lars volden has been playing great in net in the sm-liiga but the coach has been sitting him to play their two older goalies who are not producing much. He only played 12 games i think so far this season in the league, so i dont think it would be hard to convince him to jump the pond to get consitant playing time.

2012-13    [FIN] Jokipojat Joensuu Mestis    12   0.916       
    2012-13    [FIN] Espoo BluesSM-liiga            12   0.931

24 games...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Funny you say that bcs last night scheifele assisted on camaras goal. Anyways off to the game tell me how it looks from your couch. Cant play with the children anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Priceless part 3 :  

BWAHAHAHAHAHA ! 

So if Chris Kelly scores in today's game into an empty net assisted by Patrice Bergeron in the last minute of the game , are they linemates ? Barrie sent their best players out to protect the lead as all teams do. Camara scored into an empty net. 

Scheifele's wingers for the game were Andreas Athanasiou and Mitchell Theoret.

Camara played with Zach Hall and Steven Byers. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Didn't know where else to post this.  A fighter prospect ?

Providence Bruins @AHLBruins

Tyler Randell single handedly, literally as one of his arms was stuck in his jersey, sends Mike Banwell to the ice with a right hook. #beast

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

And if Khudobin does skate off for that tax free money of Russia. There is always 6'3" Lars Volden to try n convince to come over as well.  2011 Bruins draft pick 24 GP in the SM-Liiga league- .924 SV%. That would be some nice competition in Providence.

Ya lars volden has been playing great in net in the sm-liiga but the coach has been sitting him to play their two older goalies who are not producing much. He only played 12 games i think so far this season in the league, so i dont think it would be hard to convince him to jump the pond to get consitant playing time.

24 games...

Jokipojat is not in the sm-liiga it is in the finland2 league. It's like the echl 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

24 games...

Jokipojat is not in the sm-liiga it is in the finland2 league. It's like the echl

I din't say it was the SM-liiga, I put is total games and stats up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Funny you say that bcs last night scheifele assisted on camaras goal. Anyways off to the game tell me how it looks from your couch. Cant play with the children anymore.

Priceless part 3 :  

BWAHAHAHAHAHA ! 

So if Chris Kelly scores in today's game into an empty net assisted by Patrice Bergeron in the last minute of the game , are they linemates ? Barrie sent their best players out to protect the lead as all teams do. Camara scored into an empty net. 

Scheifele's wingers for the game were Andreas Athanasiou and Mitchell Theoret.

Camara played with Zach Hall and Steven Byers. 

[/QUOTE]

Camara is only in his second game back since scheifele is back if the coach sticks them together by the end of the season does it really matter. Kids stats have been consistent all year. Cj rolls out different lines all the time pevs can end up on the first line sometimes don't really see why it matters. Next....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

24 games...

I din't say it was the SM-liiga, I put is total games and stats up.

Bold read 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Camara is only in his second game back since scheifele is back if the coach sticks them together by the end of the season does it really matter. Kids stats have been consistent all year. Cj rolls out different lines all the timepevs can end up on the first line sometimes don't really see why it matters. Next....

[/QUOTE]

He does ? Other then the need to put out different line combinations after a PK or PP this statement is false.

CJ doesn't "roll out" different lines all the time. 

P.S. I'm enjoying this. Your posts have so many errors in them to question. Just like old times between me and you, eh bruins8. Next.......... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Ya lars volden has been playing great in net in the sm-liiga but the coach has been sitting him to play their two older goalies who are not producing much.

-------

Does playing great mean not even being dressed for this team  ? Have you been watching his practice performances ?

Isn't the internet wonderful ?

http://www.eurohockey.com/games.html?id_season=2013&id_show=2&id_league=369-jr-c-sm-sarja.html&id_club=213-jokipojat-joensuu.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

24 games...

Bold read

Chiarelli to Volden "how many games did you play last year ?" Volden "TWENTY FOUR".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chiarelli to Volden "how many games did you play last year ?" Volden "TWENTY FOUR"...............( mumbling under his breath so PC can't hear him............. in the year 2012 ).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Didn't know where else to post this. 

The Boston - Tampa Bay game thread ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That league really does have a short and compacted season. Interesting Espoo would transfer Volden that late when he came in relief and won a few games.

http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1010692

Caron pots another goal and the PBruins gain a point out of the shootout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Chiarelli to Volden "how many games did you play last year ?" Volden " TWENTY FOUR "...............( mumbling under his breath so PC can't hear him............. in the year 2012 ).

http://www.eurohockey.com/game/detail/36937-espoo-blues--hifk-helsinki.html

http://www.eurohockey.com/game/detail/36970-tappara-tampere--espoo-blues.html

http://www.eurohockey.com/game/detail/53107-porin-sst--espoo-blues.htm

2013 and I agree the internet is great.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Busy guy !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And I now disagree on this one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Busy guy !

Euros an thier 4 day work weeks, Hate them!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

2013and I agree the internet is great.

Busy guy !

Euros an thier 4 day work weeks, Hate them!

What kind of schedule do they play ? Just weekends ? And did you notice Volden's contract status ? I read til 2014. Am I wrong ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Also curious why Volden would stay there if he was basically was sent down or transfered to a lower league after putting up good numbers in a more elite league.

Good question- Can Chiarelli offer the initial 3-way contract now or does he have to also offer a buyout to the Finish Club ? If your question is true, Volden has another year..

I'd like to see Volden in South Carolina or Providence for some spot starts just in case Khudobin bolts. However PC might not want to eat up a year of his EL. Don't know at this point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

If your question is true, Volden has another year..

Contract: 2014 (On loan Sons River 09/2012) 

http://www.blues.fi/joukkue/15?view=pelaaja

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

And you're the new @ss LOL... wait a minute you were always one LMAO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

And you're the new @ss LOL... wait a minute you were always one LMAO

First opinion of yours that I've agreed with in a long time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Camara is only in his second game back since scheifele is back if the coach sticks them together by the end of the season does it really matter. Kids stats have been consistent all year. Cj rolls out different lines all the timepevs can end up on the first line sometimes don't really see why it matters. Next....

He does ? Other then the need to put out different line combinations after a PK or PP this statement is false.

CJ doesn't "roll out" different lines all the time. 

P.S. I'm enjoying this. Your posts have so many errors in them to question. Just like old times between me and you, eh bruins8. Next.......... 

[/QUOTE]
    So after a pk or pp the next line is not considered a line combo I see any other rules you want to make up to favor your opinion. How about we discount the entire third period when he rolls out several different line combos too. He either rolls out different line combos or does not there is no well it doesn't count if it is after or before a pk or pp, lets just discount the entire game. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Koko scored 12 seconds into the game vs. Erie, finished with 2g in 5-4 OT loss. 17g, 37 pts in 23 games for him."

Sections
Shortcuts