Re: Early Bruins 2012-2013 Prospect Reports

OHL playoffs begin tonight.

SBY 00 BRAM  

SSM 00 OS

MIS 00 BELV

KGN   BAR 7:30    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Twelve minutes into the first, Subban and the Bulls up 2-0.

Oh, and the Bulls forwards are leaving Subban hanging out to dry again. He has had zero shots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Seth Griffith back in action. Zeroes across the board for him and playing on the 2nd line in a win.

Cody Payne scores one in a Plymouth romp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.plymouthwhalers.com/video/index/id/b28847b764f44472058c1d13f5448e16

Yah that was a romp alright, Sting defense swiss cheese. "Trocheck,Trocheck,Trocheck" called all night. Payne with a backhander at the 9:38 mark.

PS. Obvious comment of the night "Dem turnovers will kill yah". Sarnia will have plenty game film to watch Yikes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Mark Divver ‏@MarkDivver 22 Mar

Good week for Knight. Says he's ready for contact next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeti of the Knight?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Seth Griffith back in action. Zeroes across the board for him and playing on the 2nd line in a win.

Cody Payne scores one in a Plymouth romp.

Speaking of romps,the seadogs lost 11-1 to Halifax last night. McKinnon, Drouin and Frk had 18 points between them. That's a good series for most lines.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/video/index/id/cbf7dea6fb87c339bfde08cbb6725a51

Camara 17 seconds in and at the 1:00 minute mark. I think I heard the announcer Say Camara got a game misconduct along with a slash. Anywho Colts are rolling so far in this series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

DSCF3831.jpg

Went to the Bulls-Steelhead game yesterday in Mississauga. 2-1 Steelheads on a last minute PP goal in the 3rd. Both goals given up by Subban were deflections that snuck in between the same spot, his left arm and body. Seeing eye goals. 

What a complex ! Fabulous building for junior hockey.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/video/index/id/318b00f2e882cad2e13877380d9eddcf

Dang it I was going to buy this game online but got too busy. London ties it with like 5 seconds left then win in it in 2 OTs. Griffith off the scoreboard this game. Looks like this series is going to go all the way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"B's prospect Seth Griffith and the London Knights advance to r2 of the OHL playoffs with sweep of Saginaw."

http://www.thewhig.com/2013/03/25/colts-camara-gets-three-game-ban

Camara suspended again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"B's prospect Seth Griffith and the London Knights advance to r2 of the OHL playoffs with sweep of Saginaw."

Camara suspended again.

Awful way for Camara to get himself suspended.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Camara suspended again.

Awful way for Camara to get himself suspended.

I guess Tuukka isn't the only one you have to hide the milk crates from LoL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Camara suspended again.

Just to clarify this a little better.

Camara is serving a three-game suspension for flipping the puck over the glass after the whistle on Saturday during Game 2 of the Eastern Conference quarter-final series against the Kingston Frontenacs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Interesting read regarding Camara.

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2013/03/27/scheifele-camara-a-united-front

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Top Rookies: Niklas Svedberg leads the AHL in shootout wins (7) and ranks second among rookie goaltenders… His 31 wins are the second most in the AHL…

Providence Bruins defeated the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 3-2 in a shootout . Bobby Robins and Christian Hanson scored in regulation and Justin Florek and Hanson scored in the shootout for the Bruins. Niklas Svedberg made 26 saves as the Bruins improved to 41-20-0-5."

PBruins are even getting scoring from the pugilists, awesome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

"Top Rookies: Niklas Svedberg leads the AHL in shootout wins (7) and ranks second among rookie goaltenders… His 31 wins are the second most in the AHL…

Providence Bruins defeated the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 3-2 in a shootout . Bobby Robins and Christian Hanson scored in regulation and Justin Florek and Hanson scored in the shootout for the Bruins. Niklas Svedberg made 26 saves as the Bruins improved to 41-20-0-5."

PBruins are even getting scoring from the pugilists, awesome.

IMO Svedberg is a better goaltender than Khodobin right now.

Concern about Svedberg - he's nuts.  We might see another incident from him like when he opened the door on that guy in Sweden.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

All goalies are nuts! Tuukka with his milk crate explosion in Providence, Timmah digging his way to China, Bryz is an astronaut or thinks he is and just read Nites posts LoL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

All goalies are nuts! Tuukka with his milk crate explosion in Providence, Timmah digging his way to China, Bryz is an astronaut or thinks he is and just read Nites posts LoL

Indeed !

Nite : You're a *)%_&& moron and furthermore a *)^^(&*^.

Everyone else:  Thanks for the hockey talk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In the category of " don't always believe what you read " comes this quote from yahoo sports.

-----------
      Boston Bruins prospects watchers are likely tweeting out at this very second that Malcolm Subban had a 29-save shutout; in truth, Mississauga had maybe one Grade-A chance, which Subban handled easily with a glove save.

False !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yeti of the Knight?

You mean the Red Cross Knight?

[Spenser fans?  Spenser?  Edmund Spens...nevermind]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"IMO Svedberg is a better goaltender than Khodobin right now."

Until Svedberg plays in an NHL game you don't know this.

Fallstrom got his first goal last night from KoKo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Feel for Khokhlachev a little, kid's name has been all over the trade rumor front (both Iginla & Morrow offers).  Kid is still only 19.  I'm sure some damage control is happening on the B's Management side, happy to see he got himself on the scoresheet last night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Feel for Khokhlachev a little, kid's name has been all over the trade rumor front (both Iginla & Morrow offers).  Kid is still only 19.  I'm sure some damage control is happening on the B's Management side, happy to see he got himself on the scoresheet last night.

Crowls, my scout pal texted me after watching Koko and told me he moves like his skates are 3 sizes too big. He said he knows Koko is young and has plenty of time to learn but he was surprised at just how unpolished his skating is. He said Koko also has a bad habit of constantly twirling his stick in his hands as he skates around. He thinks Koko is presently behind the curve in his opinion. I was disappointed by his early evaluation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Crowls, my scout pal texted me after watching Koko and told me he moves like his skates are 3 sizes too big. He said he knows Koko is young and has plenty of time to learn but he was surprised at just how unpolished his skating is. He said Koko also has a bad habit of constantly twirling his stick in his hands as he skates around. He thinks Koko is presently behind the curve in his opinion. I was disappointed by his early evaluation.

I have only really seen him play at World Juniors (TV), skating looked fine to me.  That said, he didn't really stand out.  Seems like there is a good chance he is the guy that gets moved, given that he has already been part of two offers. 

If that means they keep Spooner, Camara and Subban around, I am all for that.

Sections
Shortcuts