Early Bruins 2012-2013 Prospect Reports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Early Bruins 2012-2013 Prospect Reports

Couldn't take my eyes off Cunningham and Spooner the whole game, only forwards with a half a brain for Providence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Good night for Bruin's prospects in the OHL last night . Three playing, Hamilton (goal and an assist) and Griffith (goal) were first stars and Camara (goal and an assist) with a second star.

Dougie's Dogs down 5-1 with less then 6 minutes left in the third score 4 late goals to tie it. Two in the last minute of play. Dougie with one of them. Dougie wins in it with a shootout goal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/console.jsp?catid=2&id=6262&teamcode=PRO

Ryan Spooner chugging along at .86 P/PG, 12 in 14 GMs. Shootout winner to boot last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/console.jsp?catid=2&id=6262&teamcode=PRO

Ryan Spooner chugging along at .86 P/PG, 12 in 14 GMs. Shootout winner to boot last night.

[/QUOTE]

And no Jared Knight again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Subban with another shutout and first star this afternoon.

Dougie picks up an assist in a loss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[QUOTE] http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/console.jsp?catid=2&id=6262&teamcode=PRO Ryan Spooner chugging along at .86 P/PG, 12 in 14 GMs. Shootout winner to boot last night.

And no Jared Knight again. [/QUOTE]

What does Jared Knight being out of the lineup have to do with Ryan Sponner's numbers ?

Or is this just another one of your weak passive-aggresive swipes ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/console.jsp?catid=2&id=6262&teamcode=PRO Ryan Spooner chugging along at .86 P/PG, 12 in 14 GMs. Shootout winner to boot last night.

What does Jared Knight being out of the lineup have to do with Ryan Sponner's numbers ?

[/QUOTE]

San, I think it was more of a comment lamenting the fact that Knight is having trouble staying healthy as a pro. Any word from Prov as to how his hamstring is coming along? The only info I could get was from the Hockey News which lists him as being out until mid-December.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/console.jsp?catid=2&id=6262&teamcode=PRORyan Spooner chugging along at .86 P/PG, 12 in 14 GMs. Shootout winner to boot last night.

[/QUOTE]

San, I think it was more of a comment lamenting the fact that Knight is having trouble staying healthy as a pro. Any word from Prov as to how his hamstring is coming along? The only info I could get was from the Hockey News which lists him as being out until mid-December.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks dez for being the translator.

I look at every Providence's game sheet to see if Knight is back in the lineup. I am disappointed he's still on the shelf and pointed it out. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What a whack job. Making something out of totally nothing. Apology will be accepted at anytime.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Ryan Spooner gets 7 shots on net in a 6-0 loss. A high total which suggests he was at least getting opportunities to score ( just a guess ).

And something that has nothing to do with Spooner's shot output..............Jared Knight misses another game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

watched khudobin last night (atlant of KHL), play against ovie and backstrom (dynamo of KHL). he looked great!! 5-2 road win vs. the best team in the KHL.  he was constantly challenging the shooter, at times looking like TT well out of his crease. recovered well, getting back on his skates VERY quickly. didn't give up any rebounds, and looked very poised. the two goals he did give up- the first was off a beautiful feed across the front of the net to a completly wide open player who buried the biscuit. nothing he could have really done. the second goal was a PP goal that he had little chance on also. the game was aired on MSG network, and the commentators praised his play all night long, wondering how their team could be that bad. they then went on to give the team stats- bottom two in penalty kill, bottom two in scoring. khudobin on the season has a 3.0 gaa, and a .910 save%. his record is 4-12-3, leading myself along with the commentators to believe he is NOT the reason his team is struggling. he wore a classic bear mask, and represented it quite well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment: [/QUOTE] What does Jared Knight being out of the lineup have to do with Ryan Sponner's numbers ?

Or is this just another one of your weak passive-aggresive swipes ? [/QUOTE]

What a whack job. Making something out of totally nothing. Apology will be accepted at anytime.[/QUOTE]

Your dreaming again! You jump all over BadHab every chance you get and then act a chick when someone asks you a question. 

Still searching for your imaginary call out link ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment: [/QUOTE] What does Jared Knight being out of the lineup have to do with Ryan Sponner's numbers ?

Or is this just another one of your weak passive-aggresive swipes ? [/QUOTE]

What a whack job. Making something out of totally nothing. Apology will be accepted at anytime.[/QUOTE]

Your dreaming again! You jump all over BadHab every chance you get and then act a chick when someone asks you a question. 

Still searching for your imaginary call out link ?

[/QUOTE]

Never knew you were Dave Semenko to Badhab being Gretzky ?

Jumping all over Badhab ? Hardly. I respect him. Doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says ? 

You're an idiot who likes to play the tough guy and overreacts to imaginary things in your head.

Drunk ! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: [QUOTE] Your dreaming again! You jump all over BadHab every chance you get and then act a chick when someone asks you a question. 

Still searching for your imaginary call out link ? [/QUOTE]

Jumping all over Badhab ? Hardly. I respect him. Doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says ? 

You're an idiot who likes to play the tough guy and overreacts to imaginary things in your head. Drunk ! [/QUOTE]

How original calling me a drunk (so smart) and what a ball-face liar. Every time BadHab comes on here, you chase him around the board and talk smack like a wuss n boots.

Your the chick who shows her clevage all day then gets riled up when she gets felt up or the kid who talks smack all day at work or in the playground then when someone throws it back in your face you get defensive n act like a puzz. Which is what your are!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment: [QUOTE] Your dreaming again! You jump all over BadHab every chance you get and then act a chick when someone asks you a question. 

Still searching for your imaginary call out link ? [/QUOTE]

You're an idiot who likes to play the tough guy and overreacts to imaginary things in your head. Drunk ! [/QUOTE]

How original calling me a drunk (so smart) and what a ball-face liar. Every time BadHab comes on here, you chase him around the board and talk smack like a wuss n boots.

Your the chick who shows her clevage all day then gets riled up when she gets felt up or the kid who talks smack all day at work or in the playground then when someone throws it back in your face you get defensive n act like a puzz. Which is what your are!

[/QUOTE]

Whatever, sandog. You continue your righteous, majestic way of posting and I'll keep being who you think I am. 

Your sexist remarks about women are priceless . You doing Badhab ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You are a hypocrite and nothing more. You do exactly what upset you in that whole battle you had with NAS last year. I stayed out of that whole scenario becuase I knew it blow over but alas you obviously didn't learn anything from it. Now I know why NAS got mad at you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

You are a hypocrite and nothing more. You do exactly what upset you in that whole battle you had with NAS last year. I stayed out of that whole scenario becuase I knew it blow over but alas you obviously didn't learn anything from it. Now I know why NAS got mad at you.

[/QUOTE]

I reply to Badhab because he is in my eyes one of the most interesting characters on here. I like him. Some of his posts I agree with. Some I don't . That's the nature of a discussion board. 

This is the second time you've bitched about how I reply to him.  And what have I heard about this from him ? AND READ THIS CAREFULLY......... NOTHING EVER . Apparently the man himself isn't as bothered at the banter involved as you are. 

P.S. And speaking of hypocrite regarding NAS. Pot meet kettle. Are you on his Christmas list ? 

Well so much for that ...........off to reply to Badhab.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

watched khudobin last night (atlant of KHL), play against ovie and backstrom (dynamo of KHL). he looked great!! 5-2 road win vs. the best team in the KHL.  he was constantly challenging the shooter, at times looking like TT well out of his crease. recovered well, getting back on his skates VERY quickly. didn't give up any rebounds, and looked very poised. the two goals he did give up- the first was off a beautiful feed across the front of the net to a completly wide open player who buried the biscuit. nothing he could have really done. the second goal was a PP goal that he had little chance on also. the game was aired on MSG network, and the commentators praised his play all night long, wondering how their team could be that bad. they then went on to give the team stats- bottom two in penalty kill, bottom two in scoring. khudobin on the season has a 3.0 gaa, and a .910 save%. his record is 4-12-3, leading myself along with the commentators to believe he is NOT the reason his team is struggling. he wore a classic bear mask, and represented it quite well.

[/QUOTE]

Hummm another of my prediction will be right ...Stanley Cup to the Bruins (with Khudo in the net ) .....A, I surprised ???  Noat all ..knew it ..thats how u can tell an expert ...someone who can see the talent before everybody else...I've said it several times ..soon everyone on this board will realize what I meant ....and by the way another of my prediction will aslo come through ....a new league will be created next year ...players and owners wont stay 2 full years on the sidelines ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2014 (with Khudo in the net)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

Always good to have a good young goalie in the pipeline. Save % is the first thing to look at when a goalies record is terrible, tough to judge when the neminder is in a league that barley plays defense.

Too bad Chudinov's game has gone totally south after last years stats and he is on Kovalchuk's team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The Chud: 7th round pick with zero profile or expectations becomes future dark horse blueline kingpin after two good KHL years. 

This will help whenever minor league or European stats get you worked up about a low-level prospect.

http://www.diy-hunting-and-outdoors.com/salt-lick.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.providencebruins.com/View/PressReleases/995

"Providence, RI - The Providence Bruins, in their 21st season in the American Hockey League, announced today that the Boston Bruins have reassigned Tommy Cross to Providence from the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL).

Cross skated in 22 games for the Stingrays since being assigned on October 11. The 6'3", 210-pound defenseman led the team in scoring with 17 points on six goals and 11 assists.

Cross, a four-year product of Boston College, joined Providence at the end of the 2011-12 season for two games. Boston's second round pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft won two NCAA Championships while at Boston College."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In this dismal November, SanDog, that's the closest thing to good news we have.

Closest thing to thinking about the NHL I've done in days: "I wonder if Milan Lucic is allowed to attend Franz Ferdinand concerts...."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.providencebruins.com/View/PressReleases/995

"Providence, RI - The Providence Bruins, in their 21st season in the American Hockey League, announced today that the Boston Bruins have reassigned Tommy Cross to Providence from the South Carolina Stingrays (ECHL).

Cross skated in 22 games for the Stingrays since being assigned on October 11. The 6'3", 210-pound defenseman led the team in scoring with 17 points on six goals and 11 assists.

Cross, a four-year product of Boston College, joined Providence at the end of the 2011-12 season for two games. Boston's second round pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft won two NCAA Championships while at Boston College."

[/QUOTE]

Thats interesting. Led the team in scoring. Just looked att he roster and saw that BU product and Lightning pick Courtnall is on the team..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment: [QUOTE]The Chud: 7th round pick with zero profile or expectations becomes future dark horse blueline kingpin after two good KHL years. 

This will help whenever minor league or European stats get you worked up about a low-level prospect. http://www.diy-hunting-and-outdoors.com/salt-lick.html [/QUOTE]

I remembered Olsonic's classic thread "Things to do while we wait for the Kessel decesion" from a few years back as I clicked on your link. So I decided to build a birdhouse instead, I like Bambi too much.

Funny when I read the article on TSN about Seguin's scoring, I didn't think about his progress as a pro hockey player. I though about how cool it would be scoring all those French-Swiss-Viking goddesses after the games...

Yah the season needs to start soon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Dougie and Malcom face each other tonight for the second time in 5 days. This time they play at the Olympic sized ice surface in Belleville which is the biggest in the league. Niagara has the smallest. I was at Friday's game and was really, really impressed with Subban's legwork . Very quick !

His glove hand was good that night too.

Nothing like watching them live. The game is so much faster then on the tube.