Early prediction BRUINS - Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Early prediction BRUINS - Jets

Bruins 5 (Chris Bourque and Seguin will both score)

Jets. 2. ( 2 gaols by Big Wheel)

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 ( a walk in the park)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Early prediction BRUINS - Jets

2 goals? He didn't even have 2 SHOTS yesterday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

With the exception of Wheeler scoring twice, I wouldn't be surprised if you're right (especialy if they play the way they did Saturday). However we all know how the Bruins have played in day games in the past....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

The fact that Stanley predicted a win scares me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Early game and not too many predictions I guess I am the only one who has a good feeling of the way our team plays...after today's game I will be 1 for 2

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruins 4. Jets 1. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Stanley - can you give us the full schedule of predictions now please? It will streamline the ignore process.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ILUVBURKE. Show ILUVBURKE's posts

Anyone know a website I can watch this from work?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

No seids today. Does it change your prediction at all?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Stanley - can you give us the full schedule of predictions now please? It will streamline the ignore process.

Every game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

No seids today. Does it change your prediction at all?

No change...could be 5-3 instead of 5-2. No big deal..I am just scared of Big Wheel

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hopefully they add a depth defence man. Please and tks.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's the Jets I'm used to - stupid pass by Ladd.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, maybe if Wheeler could hit the damn net he'd have a better chance of getting goals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

With less than 6 minutes left to pay in the 2nd ..B's are looking terrible , they play with no emotions..no effort, no legs.. we are lucky to be at 1-1...it doesnt look good at all...Jets are always in the B's zone ...hope we are not going to drop this one , should have been an easy game ..but we are giving the chance to the Jets to stay in the game....OMG ...bad bad bad

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park ?  Well after watching today's performance ..??? )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

pavelec is the one giving the jets a hope.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

End of the 2 nd ...they seem to finally their legs back but the puck wont go in...scary..really scary

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh well....looks like I will be 0 for 2 after this game....ouch !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Is Big Wheel even playing? Invisible.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, it's two periods into the second game of the season aqnd you're already changing your signature? How fickle can you get?

Maybe I'll get lucky and the Jets can hang on long enough to get the loser point - still can't see them winning this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Stanley, it's two periods into the second game of the season aqnd you're already changing your signature? How fickle can you get?

Maybe I'll get lucky and the Jets can hang on long enough to get the loser point - still can't see them winning this.

Red u got to admit that it is really ugly today , other than the nice play by Seguin on Marchand's goal...no spark, I feel pretty bad about this game ..I have a bad feeling now..we are playing the Jets after all ...CJ is better shake them up in between the 2nd and the 3rd...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Is Big Wheel even playing? Invisible.

You are right...he needs to be kicked in the butt....big talent no heart ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The game looks like a practice right now ...what is going on ??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh oh , back to back body checks by Chara and Hamilton ..maybe this will wake up the rest of the team ???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ubelievable... one day you're acting like Wheeler is the second coming, the next you're saying he has no heart.