Early prediction BRUINS - Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Early prediction BRUINS - Jets

In response to red75's comment:

Ubelievable... one day you're acting like Wheeler is the second coming, the next you're saying he has no heart.

Today he has no heart ...but he has so much talent..u never know what can happen...and I am getting really nervous about this game...cant believe we would lose to the Jets..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Unreal...we make the Winnipeg Jets look good...can you believe it...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, I know I'm biased but it's not like these guys are total schlubs - they're not elite, but they're not the Bluejackets either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The way you're going on, you'd think we were playing the 75 Capitals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

The way you're going on, you'd think we were playing the 75 Capitals.

I know you are from Winnipeg red ..but give me a break ..the Bruins at home ..we're suppose to be flying. ..u think Wpg will make the playoffs ..I dont think so...the way this game is going ..the Jets are going to win it...the ouck wont go in for the B's and the Jets will come from nowwhere and score a goal and Stanley will be 0 for 2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And guess who will score the winning goal...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OMG. Power play Winnipeg end of the 3rd ...there we go ..its over...BW Will score

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Meanwhile..another of my favorite just scored..Benoit Pouliot 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh no...bad call by the refs on Chara..but did u see the power forward BW...phew...

we are really lucky to have a second chance in SO....PHEW ,! , !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thank Lord we had the overtime and the SO cause I was really falling asleep...

Jets played well , Bruins had a terrible game...but we got. The extra point Thank God ..and I am. now 1 for 2 ...phew ! , ! 

Thanks Tyler !   Thanks Patrice !  Thanks Rask !  

And finally thanks God!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Oh no...bad call by the refs on Chara..but did u see the power forward BW...phew...

Yes we did.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Yes we did.

LOL. I LOVE IT....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley you are 0-2. The Bruins didn't win 4-1 and BW did not score.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, when you say Wheeler is going to get 2 goals, and he instead is a minus 1 without a single shot on net, you can't claim victory.