East Standings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

East Standings

for all the complaining that goes on here,guess what team is knocking on the 1st place door ? not that 1st place during the regular season means anything come playoff time but not bad for a team that has slow defensemen,anemic powerplay,no elite scorers and goaltenders who give up too many bad goals.

please add other weaknesses if,oh wait, Bruins also have a lousy coach.

so please,someone tell me how such a lousy team can be in this position so late in the season ? because for the life of me,i can't figure it out . 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: East Standings

I am not complaining about the Bruins. This tues. they play habs and they will show for this one and the speed will be there also and i can't wait.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Fans who criticize are simply giving their views on the current play of the Bs.  Some have some pet peeves.  Most on here are very aware of the Bs position.  The Bs are finding themselvesas a tean after some major moves.  The competition, Philly, is beginning to realize their goaltending is questionable....four losses in a row.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: East Standings:
    [QUOTE]Thank the NYR for killing the Flyers today and keeping us very much in the mix for the top spot.   Not that I would want it :)   Would hate to see the NJD sneak in as the 8 seed.  They are on a 19-2-2 roll.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Incredibly valid point.  That's the last team I'd like to see the B's play in the first round, especially when they're doing all of this...then getting Parise back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Given injuries, various matchups and the fact the B's continue to play better on the road than at home, I'm just not seeing any obvious advantage to any spot in the final standings.

I still dont want to play Montreal in the playoffs, though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Given injuries, various matchups and the fact the B's continue to play better on the road than at home, I'm just not seeing any obvious advantage to any spot in the final standings. I still dont want to play Montreal in the playoffs, though.

i don't see any obvious advantage either  but the point of this post is, the B's are a lot better than people give them credit for.

i'm actually trying to find out what a so called 'Elite' team looks like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: East Standings : [QUOTE]Given injuries, various matchups and the fact the B's continue to play better on the road than at home, I'm just not seeing any obvious advantage to any spot in the final standings. I still dont want to play Montreal in the playoffs, though. i don't see any obvious advantage either  but the point of this post is, the B's are a lot better than people give them credit for. i'm actually trying to find out what a so called 'Elite' team looks like.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

2 or 3 scorers in the top 30, Selke forward candidate, Norris candidate, and Vezina candidate, top 5 in goals for, top5 in goals against. Does that fit any teams we know. Oh! And we only win the Cup when we don't play Montreal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: East Standings : 2 or 3 scorers in the top 30, Selke forward candidate, Norris candidate, and Vezina candidate, top 5 in goals for, top5 in goals against. Does that fit any teams we know. Oh! And we only win the Cup when we don't play Montreal.
    Posted by PINEwarmer[/QUOTE]

gee,that team sounds like it could be the Boston Bruins.