Eastern Conference Finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

Eastern Conference Finals

If the Bruins win this series. Does anyone know when the first two home games will be??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Eastern Conference Finals

Boston

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Eastern Conference Finals:
    Boston
    Posted by ANONMD08

He said "when", not "where" :)

I don't know the exact start date, but both TB and Boston (assuming the win tomorrow, and I'd be shocked if they didn't) will have a good amount of rest. I'd bet the first game will be Thursday or Friday next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

maybe i'm an idiot for not knowing this, but, is there a set sched., or is it determined by when series finish up? i would have to guess it's the latter. let's not get too far ahead of ourselves though. wouldn't mind having an eastern conference final discussion friday night though!! GO B'S

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

maybe i'm an idiot for not knowing this, but, is there a set sched., or is it determined by when series finish up? i would have to guess it's the latter. let's not get too far ahead of ourselves though. wouldn't mind having an eastern conference final discussion friday night though!! GO B'S
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I believe the Eastern Conference Finals will start Saturday in Boston if they win this series....This series is scheduled (if necessary) to end Thursday May 12th in Philly.  Usually a rest day in between the series...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I don't feel comfortable even thinking about the next round yet....given the history with this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ditto

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yes, talk about round 3 when round 2 is in the books.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

lets not talk about rd 3 but if it was to happen because of the early series ending the series would start thur the 12th in boston game 2 the 14th in boston unless the series go 6 games then game 1 is sat the 14th

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Posted by adkbeesfan

The schedule is somewhat set....if, say, TB and BOS were both done as of 10 PM tomorrow (which is very possible) but the West teams still had a long road ahead of them, it would be unfair to start the East series immediately.  If they did, the East series then finishes well before the West no matter what, giving the East team a  potentially loooooong layoff before the Finals.

That and it would totally screw up CBC and NBC :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

ditto
    Posted by adkbeesfan

ditto ditto - wait, that's redundant and unnecessary and not needed. 

Focus on getting to Round Three, as you say.  Finish them on Friday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

I know...I'm looking past the 4th win in this series! Should not be a problem this year. We're a better healthier team now. Just gotta finish them off.

BUT I gotta say if I'm Boston in the Conference Finals I want NO part of Tampa Bay. Next thought is I want NO part of Boston if I'm Tampa. These two teams have to face the two hottest goaltenders in the NHL. It's gonna be a very entertaining final.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

gaaucoin...i agree with everything you said, but i'm still cringing while reading it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im pretty sure I just heard on the NESN broadcast that the series would start Monday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Im pretty sure I just heard on the NESN broadcast that the series would start Monday.
    Posted by bigvig

I doubt it will start that early. The 2 other series still going might not be done yet. My guess would be next Thursday or Friday.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

It really depends when the west series are done....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

In Response to Re: Eastern Conference Finals : I doubt it will start that early. The 2 other series still going might not be done yet. My guess would be next Thursday or Friday.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Thats what I thought too.  I wish I knew where I heard (read?) it.  Im pretty sure though they did say it COULD start as early as Monday.  Maybe thats what was said.  I cant recall for sure now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Man just seems like an awsome dream please no one wake me up! First time in the conference finals since I was 10! Enjoy it everyone and lets hope the bruins keep it going!

Sections
Shortcuts