Eastern Conference Standings Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: Eastern Conference Standings Predictions

1. Flyers
    2. Bolts
    3. Bruins
    4. Pens
    5. Rags
    6. Caps
    7. Habs
    8. Canes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I don't think Carolina is deep enough to get ahead and stay ahead of the Thrashers. It might be close, but I'd be shocked to see the Canes make it over Atlanta.

In Response to Eastern Conference Standings Predictions:
    [QUOTE]Just a little fun during all star break. With 30-32 games left for every team, we should know who the contenders & pretenders are. Here is my prediction for what it's worth.              Philadelphia              Tampa Bay              Boston              Pittsburgh              Washington              N.Y.Rangers              Carolina              Montreal I think Ward will get Hurricanes in & past Habs. Rangers would be tough 1st round opponent with Lundquist. Anyone else....
    Posted by jpsoxfan[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

anyway you dice it, all playoff series are tough to win...whether its montreal or tampa or carolina......its not how teams are playing now,but come springtime who's  rolling

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

1. Philadelphia
    2. Boston
    3. Washington
    4. Pittsburgh
    5. New York
    6. Tampa Bay
    7. Atlanta
    8. Carolina
    9. Montreal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

1. Philadelphia
    2. Boston
    3. Tampa Bay
    4. Pittsburgh
    5. Washington
    6. New York
    7. Atlanta
    8. Carolina
    9. Montreal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

1. Philadelphia
    2. Boston
    3. Tampa Bay
    4. Pittsburgh
    5. New York
    6. Washington
    7. Carolina
    8. Montreal

Atlanta out, New York-Pitt beat the dung out of each other with Avery and Cooke trying to kill one another, Tampa-Washington will be a wide open high scoring affair. Philly avenges last years defeat against Montreal, Does Boston get revenge against Carolina ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Eastern Conference Standings Predictions:
    [QUOTE]1. Philadelphia 2. Boston 3. Tampa Bay 4. Pittsburgh 5. New York 6. Washington 7. Carolina 8. Montreal Atlanta out, New York-Pitt beat the dung out of each other with Avery and Cooke trying to kill one another, Tampa-Washington will be a wide open high scoring affair. Philly avenges last years defeat against Montreal, Does Boston get revenge against Carolina ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so! I still have a bad taste in my mouth regarding that game 7 double ot loss to the Canes 2 years ago!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

This is what Id like to see:

Philly
    Tampa
    Boston
    Pittsburgh
    Washington
    Rangers
    Atlanta
    Carolina

but Carolina will have to play hard to pass the Habs so I think the last 2 spots will be the Habs & Thrashers, but who is where I dont know.  When I look at the standings and the teams in right now, I dont know how the Habs are in.  Price is the ONLY reason, because they have a bunch of nobodies on their team.  They cant score so its goaltending thats got them in it.  Carolina scores a TON, but their goaltending has sucked this year.  Who really knows.  One big injury (Carey Price) and a team plummets in the standings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The only teams in the East that have a better than 50% chance against the Bruins are the Flyers, Penguins, and, unfortunately, Habs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Yep.

Although I don't think I'd wanna play the Panthers or Sabres if enough goes right for them to make it in. Vokoun is having a hell of year considering what's in front of him, and a healthy Ryan Miller could win the Kitchner Rangers an NHL playoff round.

In Response to Re: Eastern Conference Standings Predictions:
    [QUOTE]The only teams in the East that have a better than 50% chance against the Bruins are the Flyers, Penguins, and, unfortunately, Habs.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts