Edit Your Apocalypse Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Edit Your Apocalypse Predictions

You can change any variation on the phrase: do you really want another season of Jordan Caron?

Caron was not qualified (at least, I have not seen that they went back to him very late in the game, but he wasn't qualified with the rest of the Bruins RFAs).  PC was attempting to trade him.  He's now a UFA.

You can say this about Jordan Caron when looking back at his place in Bruins draft history.  Ten players out of 185 drafted after him have played more games than he has to date.  He played all of those games for a team that has been a consistent contender.  They've gone out in the first round once in his tenure.  Is that enough to suggest he was a good gamble that just didn't pay out?  Probably not, but it's also probably closer than you'd think for a 25th overall pick.

Are you not entertained?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Edit Your Apocalypse Predictions

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can change any variation on the phrase: do you really want another season of Jordan Caron?

Caron was not qualified (at least, I have not seen that they went back to him very late in the game, but he wasn't qualified with the rest of the Bruins RFAs).  PC was attempting to trade him.  He's now a UFA.

You can say this about Jordan Caron when looking back at his place in Bruins draft history.  Ten players out of 185 drafted after him have played more games than he has to date.  He played all of those games for a team that has been a consistent contender.  They've gone out in the first round once in his tenure.  Is that enough to suggest he was a good gamble that just didn't pay out?  Probably not, but it's also probably closer than you'd think for a 25th overall pick.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Book....you DID miss it: http://www.bruinslife.com/2014/06/bs-make-it-1111-extend-qualify-to-free.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.bruinslife.com/2014/06/bs-make-it-1111-extend-qualify-to-free.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep, he was qualified...no?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Book....you DID miss it: http://www.bruinslife.com/2014/06/bs-make-it-1111-extend-qualify-to-free.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.bruinslife.com/2014/06/bs-make-it-1111-extend-qualify-to-free.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.bruinslife.com/2014/06/bs-make-it-1111-extend-qualify-to-free.html

[/QUOTE]

What?  Do they really want to see another year of Jordan Caron....?

Honestly, though - they don't want him.  If they were trying to deal him before the deadline and couldn't, they may have had enough of a nibble that they extended him rather than lose him for nothing only to deal him at a later date.

That's what I'm hoping.

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well whether they don't want him or not they have him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

What?  Do they really want to see another year of Jordan Caron....?

That's what I'm hoping.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

There's always hope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

My apocalyptic prediction? Dany Heatley for a cool $1 mil,will be the next B's 1st line right winger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My apocalyptic prediction? Dany Heatley for a cool $1 mil,will be the next B's 1st line right winger.

[/QUOTE]

What? Where did that come from???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My apocalyptic prediction......PC is to dumb to make room for Spooner and Fraser/Kokho....the BRUINS do not make the playoffs and they call me up at the end of the season to replace PC.....too late , we miss another chance to win a Stanley Cup ....my next stooges : Campbell, Caron both should be out we've got way too much talent in Providence to mess around with Caron who is useless and Campbell who is near the end .....the youngsters are the only chance we have ...otherwise kissi it goodbye ...no playoffs

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What? Where did that come from???

[/QUOTE]

Haha,i'd keel over if the B's did that,no way Jose,it won't happen.It better not anyways.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Second in the East, Chiarelli empties Providence at the deadline, ECF minimum.

And, of course for the first two rounds:  BRUINS IN FOUR!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nope Heatley needs to be at least 36 before PC will even comsider him. A few more years on the shelf until he has aged a bit more then bring him in.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I for one would love heatley on the third line rw for a mill

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I for one would love heatley on the third line rw for a mill

[/QUOTE]

My call for Dany Heatley is looking pretty good right now isn't it...And as much as I think they'd like a right handed shooting winger for the top 6, I might have signed Havlat for the 1.5 he got in New Jersey.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Second in the East, Chiarelli empties Providence at the deadline, ECF minimum.

And, of course for the first two rounds:  BRUINS IN FOUR!

[/QUOTE]

I like the cut of your jib

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

My apocalypse predictions ?

Some dumbo will predict :

1) Reilly Smith will be sitting in the press box halfway through the season.

2) Will complain about a bottom of the lineup player or two.

3) Will want all prospects traded because he wants the Bruins to win now........and get this why......because tomorrow may never come.

How apocalyptic is that ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well whether they don't want him or not they have him.

[/QUOTE]

True, but since his salary will be below $900K, they can bury him in the minors with no effect on the Cap if no one wants him.  And if no other prospect can beat him in an open competition for a roster spot, qualifying Caron may be the least of our problems.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts