Edler gets three games...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Edler gets three games...

And the Bruin hatred begins.

"If Edler was a Bruin, he would get a big hug from Shanny and told to past the puck to #11. 

How come Lucic and can gloved sucker punch opponents in their Head whenever he feels like it and thats a OK hockey play. Is Shanny just Campbells puppet?"

"Repeat offender Milac Lucic sucker punched 20 yr old swede Gabriel Landeskog in the head last night and only gets 2 minutes for roughing and a 10 min. misconduct. I guess this infraction is not in the same category as a illegal check to the head or maybe suspensions are delved out to just certain team."

"This stuff happens all the time with different outcomes depending on the tea involved. If this was an Eastern team like the dirtiest team known , BRUINS, then this would be a non-issue."

"The only thing Edler did wrong was he was wearing a canucks uniform.Period."

"If Edler was a Bruin, that hit would have been perfectly legal."

Report this comment! 

"3 games is way too much but I guess as a repeat offender... What is Chara's status in that regard? Seeing that he always gets nothing based on him not having a 'record' "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Edler gets three games...

Yeah, Bruins never get suspended....oh, wait.

Man I hate that crap.

As for Edler, good. He deserves it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ugh.

What other team's fans or the media thinks of the B's is a poor topic.  Rusty spends half his day posting about what people outside of the Pats fan circle say about them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Was that Hertl's payback for his showboat goal vs. Rangers?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I was just gonna say that I don't think Edler deserved a suspension.  I thought that he did not target the head and was really run into by Hertl more than the other way around.  Hertl was very low too, so his head went into Edler's shoulder. 

But...I can't stand the Canucks and all of their whining.  I don't like Edler.  I remember Edler throwing a filthy hit/head shot on Peverly during the SCF, on an icing touch-up no less.  No suspension there.  And the Canuck fans are so obsessed with the Bruins that of course their fans have to talk about Lucic and what an outrage that gloved swipe was on Landeskog was (he got 10 minutes for it for crying out loud).

If it were up to me, no suspension.  But I'll also say that bunch of babies is getting what they deserve.  

Let them continue to wallow in their whiny, victim-mentality misery for all I care.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Orr took his fair share of hits too....eh OrrandShore?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Repeat offender Milac Lucic sucker punched 20 yr old swede Gabriel Landeskog in the head last night and only gets 2 minutes for roughing and a 10 min. misconduct. I guess this infraction is not in the same category as a illegal check to the head or maybe suspensions are delved out to just certain team."

[/QUOTE]

That was a punch to the head?  Looked like a shove to the chest to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a punch to the head?  Looked like a shove to the chest to me.

[/QUOTE]

In Vancouver anything remotely violent gets exaggerated...unless its biting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Canuck fans are so obsessed with the Bruins"

Yes they are and it will never stop. They can have their envy, it's  all they deserve.

I think if Edler didn't have the knee to knee on Staal and hit on Mike Smith, he might have gotten away with no suspension. Unlike the hit of Stuart on Nash, Edler had no time to react to Hertl.

Sections
Shortcuts