Edmonton is in denial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Edmonton is in denial

Edmonton Journal article on Seguin.
    Link

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Edmonton is in denial

They called his performance a Supernova.  I would hardly say they are in denial.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Might help if they had the right picture.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"But this night will be remembered for Seguin's brilliant turn. It doesn't guarantee he will become a superstar, though the tools are clearly there. It doesn't guarantee the Bruins will escape this series, though it does ensure that it will at least return to Boston. It was simply a signature performance, and the finest night of a young man's life."

Kinda of "yah, your having your fun now while you can Bruins fans but you just wait till all of Edmontons 1st rounders come around! We still took the better player!" me thinks. Boston's sports teams success breads the Scott Burnside dislike in allot of writers I love it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hall is a good player and will be great also.

As SanDog is saying wait till all their other 1st rounders come together and the ne they will get in the up and coming draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Just to be fair to Edmonton Journal...the article was written by a National Post writer NOT from the Edmonton Journal. I know all the writters names at the Journal and that guy isn't one of them.....He did say, he had the tools to become a great player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"The future arrived in a rush on Tuesday night. Displaying thrilling speed and a safecracker's hands...There are breakout games, and there are supernovas. This was the latter, and in the second period, the sellout crowd chanted his name."

You are in denial. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: Edmonton is in denial:
    "The future arrived in a rush on Tuesday night. Displaying thrilling speed and a safecracker's hands...There are breakout games, and there are supernovas. This was the latter, and in the second period, the sellout crowd chanted his name." You are in denial. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Oh, I'm not in denial.  I know what blazing speed and world class finish looks like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Edmonton is in denial:
    In Response to Re: Edmonton is in denial : Oh, I'm not in denial.  I know what blazing speed and world class finish looks like.
    Posted by bim09

You also expect anything out of Edmonton to be down on Seguin, so when they write an article full of praise, calling his game a supernova, you don't see the praise.

Sections
Shortcuts