Edwards & Brick QUIT cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Edwards & Brick QUIT cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bruins are not offensively challenged, thats a mis conception these days.. They are inconsistent, but rank 15th in the NHL in scoring, not great, but not awful.
    They rank 1 in defense, and 5th in differential +25..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Edwards & Brick QUIT cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Edwards & Brick playin refs and constantly cryin over lack of power play chances for Bruins..it is so sad & sickening to see how they whine and whine when over non calls. Its not like this team is some offensive juggernaut- they are offensively challenged to be kind! Just shut up and call the game- let the refs do their job and you do yours! If this team would play better 5 on 5 , they would not be so dependant on power plays..
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Your hi-quality troll gives me the opportunity to express my appreciation for the job they both do. I don't like broadcasters. I am a big fan of Jack Edwards, and everyone loves Brick. However, I will always hold some animosity towards NESN for the Dale Arnold years. That last bit might have been unnecessary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Despite being a Bruins fan, I've never lived in Boston, and have lived in quite a few other hockey markets. Jack Edwards drives everyone nuts by being a homer but everyone thinks Brickley does an amazing job. I randomly met him one day when the Bruins were playing in the city I was in, and he is also a very nice guy off the screen.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Edwards & Brick QUIT cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Edwards & Brick QUIT cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Wow- what a homer with blinders on you are! Just the type of blind mouse that the Jacobs family loves..
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

How come every time you post that picture, I think of Richard Nixon?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

the Bruins should decline the power plays anyway the powerplay has sucked for most of the season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

If you have center ice catch a penguins game, those broadcasters are the most annoying homers in the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89&plckUserId=047ffc0d32f8d86b5ff0cb93e07d2a89">
    First: 4/9/2009
    Last: 1/5/2011
    Edwards & Brick playin refs and constantly cryin over lack of power play chances for Bruins..it is so sad & sickening to see how they whine and whine when over non calls.
    Its not like this team is some offensive juggernaut- they are offensively challenged to be kind!
    Just shut up and call the game- let the refs do their job and you do yours!

If this team would play better 5 on 5 , they would not be so dependant on power plays..

CactusTony has been sipping, I mean Chugging to much Cactus Juice.

Seriously though-- that Vanek trip and goal was ridiculous.  Yes, Edwards is a homer, but he is not any worse then that fool who was doing the Habs/Bruins game when he called Krecji the Boston Tough Guy.  As an out of state Bruins fan with a Dish, I sometimes get stuck with the other teams announcers and some of them are Brutal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Edwards & Brick QUIT cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]How come every time you post that picture, I think of Richard Nixon?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

For some reason the picture made me laugh this time.

Sections
Shortcuts