Ehrhoff is german for TURTLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

Ehrhoff is german for TURTLE

What a pansy!  Wish he would taken his medicine from sheriff McQuaid!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Ehrhoff is german for TURTLE

I would turtle to if I saw the mullet coming for me. Like the guys said, they might not realize how tough that kid really is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I was on the edge of my seat on that one.  Mad dog McQ is one rough hombre.

How about any one of them fighting Lucic or Chara?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Ehrhoff is german for TURTLE:
    [QUOTE]I would turtle to if I saw the mullet coming for me. Like the guys said, they might not realize how tough that kid really is.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I'd heard on Hockey Central a while ago that word had rapidly spread around the league that McQuaid and his accurate, jack-hammer fists are someone players would be wise to avoid.  I think the quote from Doug Maclean was "he punches to kill."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

In Response to Re: Ehrhoff is german for TURTLE:
    [QUOTE]I was on the edge of my seat on that one.  Mad dog McQ is one rough hombre. How about any one of them fighting Lucic or Chara?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

i had to rewind my dvr...

that hombre. is heavy duty.

classic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

I think Jer.koff, err Erhoff, sh!t his pants when he saw it was 54 he was partnered with. Erhoff is sooooo lucky the refs rescued his pansy a-ss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So Ehrhoff tries to low ball Marhand, Marchand side steps him and don't know why that was a penalty on Marchand then Sedin tries to run at Marchand without the puck , he ducks and flips the incoming Sedin.  This time Marchand deserves a penalty and why doesn't Sedin get called on a charge ?
    Now Marchand doesn't back down from a fight with Ballard and that pansy , Ehroff goes after Marchand as 3rd man in , McQuaid comes in to help out Marchand and get's kicked out ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

It was a rough night for the Bruins with all penalty calls!! Makes the win even more impressive

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

IDK what Ehrhoff is german for, but one thing I do know is that he's going to be a VERY, VERY rich man come july 1st or even before then. It wouldn't be out of the question if he got 5-7 years at roughly $6M per. Very solid puckmover...thank goodness he hasn't shown up on the stat sheet more this series.