Eklund

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Eklund

Eklund is saying Bruins and Kings discussing RFA hope it's not Marchand,a draft pick or 2 isn't going to help Bruins.they need to get Marchand sighned

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Eklund

Ah yes what would the summer be like without an "Eklund Tweet"...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If Eklund is sayin it you know it's true!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I thought we banned all Eklund posts here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

brad marchand and dougie hamilton for drew doughty

just kidding

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund:
    Ah yes what would the summer be like without an "Eklund Tweet"...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Training camp must be right around the corner!  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

With a little research, Eklund is saying the Kings are interested in Marchand. 

There are two important things to consider here:

1.  Who isn't?

2.  This blog post:

On StamKos:

Now more than ever the possibility that Stamkos doesn't really want to stay in Tampa has risen to the surface as both sides are nowhere close to a deal and the Lighting aren't thrilled with 4 first round picks that would come with an offer sheet...especially if those picks are in the 20-30 range each year.

Philly and Toronto are waiting on the Lightning. After them you have Boston, LA, and Chicago.

I will say this with relative certainty...Don't be surprised if soon you hear of a team going to Tampa and telling them they are preparing an offer sheet and a trade is worked out instead.

On Kaberle...

As I reported earlier when I said it was down to the Wild and the Devils...now it's the Wild. Looks like a really good deal for Kaberle as well. The Wild have lost Burns and Barker...so this is much needed.

---

That should end this thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Ek=fraud!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Enough of this pinhead.  Marchand will sign a 2 year deal soon - before he celebrates with the Cup August 29th.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from northbruin. Show northbruin's posts

With a little research, Eklund is saying the Kings are interested in Marchand.  There are two important things to consider here: 1.  Who isn't? 2.  This blog post: On StamKos: Now more than ever the possibility that Stamkos doesn't really want to stay in Tampa has risen to the surface as both sides are nowhere close to a deal and the Lighting aren't thrilled with 4 first round picks that would come with an offer sheet...especially if those picks are in the 20-30 range each year. Philly and Toronto are waiting on the Lightning. After them you have Boston, LA, and Chicago. I will say this with relative certainty...Don't be surprised if soon you hear of a team going to Tampa and telling them they are preparing an offer sheet and a trade is worked out instead. On Kaberle... As I reported earlier when I said it was down to the Wild and the Devils...now it's the Wild. Looks like a really good deal for Kaberle as well. The Wild have lost Burns and Barker...so this is much needed. --- That should end this thread.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

A-clown?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Eklund : A-clown?
    Posted by northbruin

But what's your opinion on Eklund ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NAS , I do not want them to trade Brad Marchand he is someone i would over pay i read the post and i know what your saying but just sign him and end this suspense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Eklund also said it wasn't a slip, but that he knocked Sugar Ray Leonard dow.........what?.......different guy?  Who are they talking about?

Oh THAT idiot!!!  Why are we even talking about this then?  You'd have better luck waiting for Jack Edwards teeth to turn white than waiting for one of these rumors to come true

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Eklund : But what's your opinion on Eklund ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

And it continues...

For all those that complain about the NAS vs. Chowda fued, here is the exact type of post to complain about.

Keep it coming.  Keep it coming.  Get your bag ready and keep the closet door open.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Eklund : And it continues... For all those that complain about the NAS vs. Chowda fued, here is the exact type of post to complain about. Keep it coming.  Keep it coming.  Get your bag ready and keep the closet door open.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

This one too.

I am Chara.

Chowda is Maxi Patches.

Sections
Shortcuts